Chapter 8

"Liam I really hate to do this but I gotta to go to the bathroom." he says after been here for a while. Just laying in silence. I nod rolling him over. I get up picking him up. I taking to the bathroom.

"Bath?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm sticky." he groans. He still hates baths.

"I can clean it off if you like." I tell him wiggling my eyebrow.

"I worry about you some time." I chuckled at that. He looks at me like I lost my mind. "What?"

"You use to tell me that all the time."

"I can see why the stuff that pops into your head worries me."

"You use to love that about me." I point out.

"Honestly I still do but it doesn't mean it doesn't worry me." he chuckles. After I get the water ready I put us in it with his back against me chest. This is the first time we've done this. Usually I'm sitting on the side.

"I hate this." he groans.

"What?"

"Taking a stupid bath."

"I don't know I'm kinda liking it." I tell him as I kiss his shoulder.

"Yeah with you in it it's better."

"Everything is better with me." I joke.

"Yeah I know." he says seriously. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes." I groan. "Quit asking if you can ask just ask." I've told him this over and over.

"Okay. Was are relationship always like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"You always taking care of me."

"Not really. I mean I took care of you. I made you dinner every night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on the weekends. Actually we took care of each other. One or the other always made sure we ate, cleaned, made sure we had what we needed. I just did the cooking made sure you put your feet up after a tiring day." he nods.

"Do you still want to marry me?"

"More than anything." he turns a little so he can look at me.

"Than lets do it."

"Beau." I sigh heavily.

"No listen to me. I do love you I am in love with you wether you believe it or not. I don't care what that asshole said to you. I don't see myself ever leaving. I don't think I ever was. I love you. I know you love me. To be honest i'd have to be a complete dumb ass to let you go. The way you take care of me. I love that."

"See I don't want you to love me because I take care of you."

"I don't. I said I love that. I love the way you take care of me. I do love you even more for it but I don't love you because of it."

"I don't know Beau. I do love you but what happens if you really don't love me?"

"Okay let's just say this ass was telling you the truth. Could I not fall in love with you all over again?"

"Yeah I suppose."

"For arguments sake I'll just say that. That I fell in love with you all over again." I stayed silent. I couldn't argue with that.

"You serious?"

"Yeah if that's what it takes for you to believe that I love you, that I'm in love with then that's the what I'll say. But Liam believe me right now I don't think I ever fell out if love with you. I know that I love you as much as I did the day I realized I did the first time. So Liam Cross will make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" call me stupid.