Chapter 11

Beau has been walking on his own. He still gets wobbly if he's been on them all day but other than that he's doing great. His coach is letting him practice playing football so he could get use to playing again. They just do small scrimmages. Nobody is allowed to actually tackle him just yet. Sure he's better just not a hundred percent. He still needs time. They are hoping after camp he'll be ready to actually play. That's during the summer. Before school starts back up. Since Beau never did actually drop out and is the star of the football team they keep his scholarship. What he is trying to do with the help of the teachers and dean and me of course is just catch up. Finishing where he left off before the incident up until now. So he's working twice as hard. Doing all that work plus nows work. Make sense. He still wants to graduate on time. With his friends, with me. Since he isn't going to class. He's doing over net. With Chris still out there we are afraid if Chris catches him out alone hell kill him this time. Since Beau could pick up a pencil his been working on this at first he was just going to gradute a year late finish Jr year of collage then go back and do Sophomore year but since he was sitting at home doing nothing he thought he would talk to the dean and finish where he left off and do Jr year at the same time. He had the time. So the school agreed. They are also giving him the summer to finish sophomore year. Lucky shit. Like I said Chris hasn't been found it's like the asshole fell off the earth. So we well I kinda gone really overprotective of him. I had an alarm put in the apartment and he has to wear a panic bottom around his neck. So does Sue while she's here. Yeah I'm going over board. I almost lost him once not happening again. We decided to push the wedding up to tomorrow actually. It was going to happen in the middle of summer but with Beaus work load, football we decided to do it now. We had are batcholar parties together. We didn't really do anything neither one of us wanted to, just sat at home and drank. Played poker, quarters, all kinda of card games, watched movies, played a couple of pranks on each other. Just had fun. We had me, Beau Tristan, Sammie, Ethan, Mark, Brandon, Tatum, Aaron, Jack, Dani and Jamie. We just stuck to our closest friends. We didn't care that two of them were girls. So now I'm sitting here alone. Beau had to go to moms. I had to stay here but I won't be alone much longer me Sammie, Jamie, Aaron and Ethan are going to be hanging out. I still got to go get Sammie, get pizza and some movies. So I left to get her, then we stopped got the movies, then the pizza by the time we got back Ethan and Jamie were waiting for us.

"The doomed man." Jamie jokes.

"Your just jealous because you haven't found your man yet." I joke back. He scrunches up his face.

"What do you mean my man. He's standing right here." he says pointing to Ethan.

"Yeah I so want to see you get your ass kick by Mark."

"Damn I forgot about him. Sorry Seth but umm yeah it's over bud."

"Damn it man." Ethan whines stomping his foot. "I love you though." he fakes crying.

"Sorry but me and Aaron are hooking up." Aaron chokes harshly. "Geez Aaron just kidding no need to try and kill yourself." he jokes patting his back. We go inside and eat and watch movies. Tatum Tristan and Brandon are staying with Beau along with mom Jack and Dani. Beau stayed over there because we figured it would be easier. With the media knowing he's getting married it would be easier for me to get over there than him. Plus with the extra security Jack hired he would be protected over there. We go to bed several hours later. With all the rooms in this place guess where they landed up at? Yep my bed. Sammie said it was once last roll in the hay before I got married.

The next morning we all get up and eat breakfast.

"Nervous?" Aaron ask me.

"Nope."

"Not at all?"

"Nope more excited more than anything." he nods. "How are you and Tatum doing?" he sighs heavily shaking his head.

"I don't know anymore. We barely talk anymore."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Honestly?" I nod. "Well I know this is stupid that's why I haven't done it yet. But I'm thinking if transferring schools. I have to talk to him first see if he wants to continue this first. I love him Liam I really do. I don't want to lose him but I also can't lose Harvard over something that's not going to work out." I nod again.

"I understand."

"So if our relationship goes farther than.....I'm not talking about marriage although that would be nice. I'm just talking about moving in together. I have to know this relationship is going somewhere."

"Got it. Do you want to marry him?"

"Sure after collage but not before."

"Nothing wrong with before."

"I'm just not ready. I want to finish school first." I nod in understanding.

"Whelp losers. I got to go. I got to help mom with some last minute things." Sammie says.

"Okay I'll see ya later." I say kissing her forehead.

"Don't be late."

"Wouldn't dream if it."

"Yeah I got to gotta go make myself more edible." Jamie says.

"You mean dorkier." Ethan says.

"Is that anyway to talk to your bitch?"

"Yep." they joke as they leave. Soon after Aaron leaves leaving me by myself I can't get ready yet. I'm not doing that until I get to moms. After a couple of hours of lazing around I jump in the shower. Then decide to go to moms. On my way to my car someone hits me over the head and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!