Chapter 12

I groan loudly trying to open my eyes. My head was fucking killing, my body hurts, I couldn't open my eyes. I move my hands to rub my eyes but they would only go so far. Like they're being restrained. What the fuck? I fight to open my eyes finally they open. I blink several times trying to get the blurriness away. When I can focus I slowly look around its semi dark. Where the fuck am I? A basement from the looks of it but where? I try to move my legs but they are restrained to. I look at my hands and tied with belts to a head board I look at my feet same fucking thing. Fuck this. I start to struggle. Who the fuck would do this? Why the hell would they do this to me? I struggle and struggle. They are belts right? I should be able to break them loose, make myself bleed so I can slip out right? SOMETHING! I yank, pull, kick, anything I can think of. I do it for god only knows how long. For so long I've passed blisters and stinging. Come on start bleeding please.

"Oh good your awake." say a very recognizable voice.

"Chris." I hiss.

"How you feeling babe?"

"Like I'm going to kill you once I get loose." I calmly say shrugging.

"That won't be happening babe." he says smiling brightly at me. Oh that's what he thinks. He's dead. Does he seriously think I'm going to lie here and take this shit? I think not.

"Where am I?"

"My house." he shrugs. The fucking cops couldn't find out where he lives.

"How long?"

"Just a couple of hours. Don't worry you haven't missed that thing you call a wedding but you will." he smiles evilly. Shit my wedding. Beau. Fuck I got to get out of here but I got to stay calm if I'm going to have any chance of getting out of this. He comes to sit beside me on the bed.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yell.

"You." he says caressing my cheek.

"Like hell you sick fuck. Let. Me. Go. Now."

"No can do babe. Your mine now." he snickers.

"I don't think so fucker. I'm Beaus." that seems to piss him off. Next thing I knew he punches right in the face.

"No! Your mine! That bastard took you from me! Your mine!" call me stupid but I started laughing.

"Umm I was never yours. I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I scream after I calm down from laughing.

"YOU LOVED ME ENOUGH TO MAKE LOVE TO ME!" he screams. Can you say......delusional?

"I've....never....had...sex....with...you." I say in between laughs. That makes him madder. He punches me a couple of times in the face and stomach.

"IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST DIED YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!" he screams with one last punch to the ribs.

"No." I groan. "I would have went with him."

"No baby don't say that god I love you so much. He isn't worth it. I wouldn't of let that happen. I would have taken care of you." he coos calming down. This is just soooo fucked up. It's soo not making sense.

"Wait I thought you wanted Beau?" he laughs shaking his head

"No baby. I wanted him out of the way." He says caressing my cheek again. "Let me explain. I've loved you from the first time I saw you at the bar." huh? I haven't been to a bar since high school. "But you were pinning after him, always moaning HIS name while you were making love to me. Then you dumped me for him. I couldn't let that happen baby I love you." umm see no sense. I look at him confused. I never dated anyone so how could I of dumped them. Much less Chris. I hate him. I never dated him. He leans over to kiss me and I jerk my head away and he grabs my chin roughly making me look at him and crashes his lips to mine. I press my lips together tightly. "That's okay baby you'll give me what I want in no time once you see." he says pulling away.

"See what?" he says nothing standing up leaving the room. I get back to work on my restraints. Come on loosen up something. Damn it. My eye is swelling shut, my stomach and rib hurts. I think it might be broken. I keep struggling getting tired. I don't know how long it was but I here a slam look up see someone familiar. I know that face but where? Think think thi.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!