Chapter 13

"Blaine." I whisper shocked.

"See I knew you loved me. You could never forget a love."

"Where's Chris?" that's all I could think of to ask. He laughs shaking his head like its a joke.

"It's me babe."

"How?" was my next stupid question.

"You'd be surprised what you could do with hair dye, make up, fake skin, contacts. Quite fun actually." he laughs.

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"Why not come after me?! Instead of trying to kill Beau!" I yell.

"Well at first I didn't want to kill anyone because I knew it would hurt you more. So I just want to break you two up but after you walked out and Beau went after you I knew you would forgive him because you never saw how bad he is for you. So I decided you would be better off with him dead. When I got to the hospital and seen your beautiful face I knew if Beau survived you would still be with him. So I had to plant doubt in your head. I stayed around until I heard he was in a coma I figured with you doubting him and him being in a coma you wouldn't stick around long. Boy was I wrong. I leave town long enough for you to get over him come back and the bastard is awake. In your house. Naked! I knew right then you were never going to see how he's no good for you! I couldn't get to him. With the reporters, friends, you. I couldn't kill him in front of you. Then I heard about this fucking wedding. No way in hell was I going to let that happen. No way. You love me. I know this. You just needed to be away from Beau to realize it. So here we are."

"So what are you going to do keep me hostage?"

"Yeah until you realize you love me."

"I don't love you! Never did! Never will! You sick fuck!"

"Did you like my gifts. I knew you would." he says ignoring me.

"That was you?"

"Yep. I knew you would love those presents."

"Your sick you know that?" those weren't presents, gifts what ever he wants to call them. I've gotten them since high school. We just took the straight to the police department. I got them once a month I even stopped looking at them. They would be sick. Dead rats, knives with blood on them, death threats, pictures of me with a hole on my head, poems that would relate to death. Just all kinds of sick thing. And he thinks they are presents.

"No I'm in love." he gushes like a 12 year old girl. Then he crawls in bed between my legs lifting up my shirt and starts kissing my stomach. I don't think so. I start struggling again letting him do his thing as long as he's occupied I don't care. My wrist finally start to bleed but not bad. I need them to bleed more. Yes I'm ignoring the pain all over my body. I have to. If I plan on getting out of this I have to ignore everything. Then he unbuttons my pants. Okay I'm not ignoring that.

"What are you doing?" he ignores me unzipping my jeans. Oh hell no. I start struggling more.

"Struggle all you want babe your not going anywhere." he says as he lifts himself up on his knees. Watch me asshole. He starts to pull down my jeans. There's no way in hell I'm going to be raped. Nobody goes near me but Beau and I keeping it that way. He gets on all fours hovering over my knee all I have to do is lift up my knee and knee him. And that's just what I do. That pisses him off.

"You son of a bitch!" he groans holding himself. He suddenly starts punching me over over and over again. Stomach, face, chest, ribs.

"Stop fighting!" punch. Ribs. "It!" punch. Ribs "You!" punch. Ribs. "Love!" punch. Ribs. "Me!" punch. Each punch I groan and they take my breath away. He stops breathing heavily. "I'm sorry baby." he says sighing. "I love you." oh my god could he get more warped. I can take physical pain it's the mental pain I can't take. So I'm just laying there. Taking it. Sure it hurts but I can take it. He starts kissing my stomach again being more careful this time. Smart move asshole. I start struggling again as he goes down to give me head. Oh god no. I start kicking my legs apparently he takes it as a good sign.

"That's it baby now just get hard for me." umm no! Is he insane? Oh right dumb ass of course he is. I refuse to let this happen. I'm not going to be raped. I won't let this happen. He comes back up kissing my stomach chest neck. I'm seriously so grossed out. He crashes his lips to mine. I tightly seal my lips together when an idea hits me. A gross one but it might work. I open my mouth letting him do his thing. No I'm not kissing back I just need him to be in it. I'm still struggling with my wrist. Ignoring all the pain and I do it. I bite so hard on his tongue he's struggling to get away from me but I refuse to let go. I smile evilly at him looking right in his eyes. I keep biting as he hit me trying to pull my face away. When finally I bite thru and keep going. I know sick but what am I suppose to do let him rape, me keep me hostage. You be in my position let's see what you would do. I bite so much of his tongue completely off. He covers his mouth screaming and running out the door. I blow his tongue ours of my mouth and start struggling again. I have time I hope. Finally the wrist with the most blood on it gives way. He wasn't very bright he used leather. I guess my struggling and blood paid off my hand slipped right thru. I quickly undo my other hand and feet.

"Now an out." I mutter to myself. I look for a way out. I'm not going thru the way he went unless I have to there's no telling what's waiting for me. I spot a window not very big but big enough for me to crawl thru. But luck has it it won't open. So I punch out the glass getting most of the glass away and start crawling thru. I'm not waiting for anything. I'm not looking back I just go. Once out of the window I look around quickly and realize I'm in a fucking neighborhood. How do you not realize your neighbor is physco? I run to the nearest neighbor pounding on the door.

"Exc...oh dear." a little old lady answers the door.

"911 please." I whisper and collapse. I think I just lost all my adrenalin.

"Sam!" she yells.

"What honey?"

"Help me idiot."

"With wha.....oh." next I'm being picked up put on a couch.

"911." I groan tryng to sit up but the man Sam pushes me back down.

"Don't. What happen to you?" she ask.

"Phone." I groan. He hands me a phone. I quickly call Beau. He answers on the third ring.

"Hello." he says in a sad voice.

"Beau." I whisper.

"You son of a bitch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!