Chapter 4

He slowly opens his eyes.

"Oh thank god your awake." Not even thinking I crash my lips to. Just a lingering kiss. I pull back and he has a confused look on his face.

"I'm so glade your awake. I've missed you so much." I cry caressing his cheek with my thumb. He is just staring at me. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "I love you so much." I sob. He does it again then clears his throat. The it dawns on me. "You want something to drink?" I sniff. He nods his head yes so I let go getting him some water. I bring it back and start to bring his head up and bring the cup to his lips as he tries to do it on his own. "No babe. You haven't used your body in a while just let me do it." he gives me another confused look but nods letting me do it. He slowly takes a couple of sips. I bring it from his lips laying his head back down. "How are you feeling? Any pain?" he shakes his head no. He opens his mouth again but nothing comes out. He clears his throat a couple of times.

"Stiff." he whispers.

"Yeah. You've been here a while." he nods closing his eyes he opens then again. "You want to sit up?" he nods his head so I push the button sitting him up. I sit next to him taking his hand. I cup his face with my other hand and caress his cheek. "I love you so much. I know it's my fault but please don't ever do this to me again. I've miss you so much."

"Where am I?" he whispers.

"Hospital." he nods and looks around.

"Umm who are you?" he whispers looking back at me. I stop everything just stare at him shocked.

"You don't remember me?" I whisper dropping my hand.

"Sorry no but you look familiar." I jump up pushing the nurses button a couple seconds later the nurse comes on.

"What can I do for you Liam?" she chirps.

"Get the doctor in here."

"Everything okay?"

"Get him in here now! He's awake."

"Good news so why are you mad?"

"He fucking doesn't remember me. Get him in here!" I practically growl.

"Oh." she disconnects and I start pacing pissed off. What the fuck? How can he not remember me.

"Liam." the doctor says coming in.

"He doesn't remember me! Why the fuck not?!" I yell at him.

"I told you to be prepared for this. Let me have a look at him before you go ballistic." he never told me to prepare for this. I just nod glaring at him. He walks over to him with a kind smile.

"Good to see you awake Beau." he chirps. "Can you tell me what year it is?"

"Water." Beau whispers. I quickly get him his water bringing it to his lips again. Beau rattles off a year.

"Okay what's the last thing you remember." Beau thinks for a minute as I just stand there hoping he can remember me.

"Going to bed." he whispers. The doctor nods his head. "How old are you?"

"16." he answers. I groan loudly shaking my head. Great he thinks he's 16. Perfect.

"No Beau your 21." the doctor say. Beau looks at him confused.

"Hey Hun.....oh my god Beau! Your awake!" mom yells coming in the room. She runs to him throwing herself at him. "My baby is awake. Liam he's awake." she says hugging him crying. Like I didn't know. Beau is staring at me like she's nuts.