Chapter 3

(ONE YEAR LATER)

Beau has been in a coma for a fucking year. I haven't given up no matter what the doctors say. Apparently there was so much trauma done to his brain and body that they decided to shut down. Well partially shut down. His wounds, bones, body have healed. Now all we just have to wait for him to wake up. I live up here. I'm here everyday after school. Yeah I still go to school. Although it took a lot of convincing me from my mother. Other than that I'm here. I wake up here, go to bed here, take a shower here, eat here, do my homework here. I talk to Beau all the time, play his favorite music, turn on his favorite shows, I exercise his muscles after the physical therapist taught me. I give him his sponge baths making him all Beau like. I do every and anything for him. Jack has been paying his doctor bills and has the best doctor in the state come in once a month to check on him. Sammie, Tristan, Ethan and Brandon come in every day to see him and Mark, Tatum and other friends come in once a week. Chris that sorry fuck hasn't been up here once to see him since Jack and Tristan landed up kicking him out the night it happen. Apparently while I was passed out he was trying to convince the doctors and everyone else that would listen that me and Beau had broken up and I was in denial. Maybe it's true I don't know. I still won't believe it until it comes out of his mouth. Call me stupid, gullible, an idiot anything you want to. I don't give a fuck. He's everything to me. If he doesn't want me than I'll let him go, when it comes from his mouth. I'll have to let him go than. You can't make someone stay with you, to love you, to even like you. I know this. Until then I'll live in my Beau bubble. That's all that I care about is Beau. I just wish the ass would wake up. To be honest I hate this place. I want my own fucking bed I hate sleeping in this stupid bed chair thingy. It's not very comfortable at all. I guess if Beau is stuck up here I'll be stuck up here with him although over the summer I almost bailed I was here 24/7 no break from this sickly place but I dealt with it. Now I get a break it just might be school but it was a break. Mom had to postpone the wedding. We will do it as soon as he is awake. As soon as he is a awake. That's if what Chris said isn't true. If it isn't I'm marrying him the day he gets out. I'm not waiting anymore. Forget wedding plans, forget everything we are just going in front of a judge. I almost lost the love of my life no more playing around. I miss him so much. I miss his voice his eyes, his everything. Can't really say I miss his lips I still give him kisses all the time. Not the good one just the small peck but I still get to feel his lips.

"Hospital?" Sammie ask as we are walking to my car after class.

"Yeah."

"You know Liam you need a break."

"I'll get a break when he wakes up."

"What if never wakes up Liam then what?"

"He's going to wake up Sam."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"He will!" I yell at her. I'm so tired of people saying he isn't going to wake up. My Beau is strong. He will it's just a matter of time.

"Okay but you still need a break." she says sighing heavily.

"I will when he wakes up." we get in my baby. Yes I still have my Camero. And we take off.

"There's this par....."

"No." I say cutting her off. She does this every day. Always trying to get me to go to a stupid party. We wouldn't be in this mess if I would have talked Beau into not going to a stupid party. Now look he's in a fucking coma. This is all my fault. I should have talked him into staying in bed, I shouldn't of walked out. He's in a coma because of me.

I drop her off at her dorm slowly making my way to the hospital. When I get there I make up to his room just to see him in the same position I left him in this morning. Which pisses me off. They know I like him being moved around.

"Hey baby." I say leaning over kissing his forehead. "I see know one wanted to move you today. The jackasses." I kiss his check. "I love you." I kiss his lips. "I wish you would wake up. It's time to stop playing possum." I kiss his nose. Nothing. I sigh heavily sitting down to start in my homework. Do you think I'm living in a fantasy world? Sometime I believe I do. A world where he is going to wake up and we are going to live happily ever after. Right? Yep I know stupid. What Chris said plays on the back of my mind at least once a day. What if he was going to dump me? What if he wakes up and tells me everything Chris said was the truth? I don't know but I need to hear it from Beau no one else. It will kill me but I'll have to let him go. In the middle of my homework I hear a groan but think nothing of it. Then I hear another one look up at Beau but nothing. So I continue my work about five minutes later I hear another one. I look up again and his hand twitches. I jump from my seat.

"Beau baby. Can you hear me?" another groan. I cup his face. "Come on baby please wake up." he groans again trying to lift his hands but can't. "No baby don't move. Just wake up please. Just open your eyes please." by now I'm in tears. "Let me see you beautiful eyes. Please wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment