Chapter 7

Hiee all here is the next part of this journey. Hope u all are enjoying it ..... pls do comment and vote...

Enjoy the ride....

Sam ; neil what are u doing here ??
Neil ; can i ask u the same question pls ??
When they searching words to speak further luna enterd and saw neil inbetween books. She smiled and picked up the books but he was still in that position . Luna was really close to neil and husked " neil ?? ". Sam who saw this immediately went to neil and held his hand and pulled him her side with a fake smile but with full irritation thank u ma'am but my idiot is alright.
Luna ; u guys know each other ??
Sam ; yup im known to him from childhood im his best friend.
Luna ; Ooh is this the girl u spoke to me on our date ?? Sam was blown by the word date . She felt uncomfortable but she does not want to take her back so she said " hey is this the girl u spoke about the date ??"
Luna ; yup im the girl k u guys just speak i'll get u guys some coffee. Neil who was hearing the conversation was just blinking looking at sam and was just standing like a rock.
Sam ; idiot cant you say that i'm your only friend ???
Neil ; Haa and was blinking and sam banged her head with her hand.

Luna went out and made a conference call to radhika and teji.
Radhika ; how did he react ??
Luna ; he was standing like a battery dead toy. Teji and radhika laughed .
Teji ; what did he say ??
Luna ; well he was standing like a toy but she is furious. I purposely went near him and she pulled him to her side.
Teji ; yes the most required one.
Luna ; so meera did u speak something about me to ur brother.
Radhika ; candy dont worry he is gonna fall only for ya thats why i made the arrangements for making u come here to chicago and my little stupid u r also coming here as we dont wanna make them feel awkward.
Teji ; ok chashni.
Luna ; i'll cut the call wanna pull their legs before i leave from here .
Teji ; go ahead and leave no chance. Radhika giggled and all held the call.
Radhika was jumping sitting in her chair and rathore who went out of the cabin for a minute came and saw her and she was shaking like sue was getting shock.
Rathore ; wooo woooo what happened.
Radhika (with over excitement) ; sam and neil met and im really happy.
Rathore was just smiling at her reaction ; when are u gonna meet ur husband chashni ?? Her smile faded and she was in tears.
Radhika ; i dont want to go back ever. Im living a life here . If i go there then all i will see is either sympathy on me or hatred for me. No one except u guys would make me feel happy and make me what i want to be. If i go back to my house my family will not accept me. Thats for sure. For them im dead i dont wanna go back to india here after rathore pls dont ask me that i live here not there.
Rathore ; Chashni what ever is your happiness is my happiness and please dont say that you are dead . I cant even think of that word. You are my little precious. Here come. Rathore just hugged her and she was like a cute rabbit in a strong giants hands.

Arjun who was working saw them and they were hugging and she was crying. He badly wanted to go there but she will run away if he tries to even go near her. Danny who went in saw them and he too hugged her and gave a kiss on her cheeks. She too kissed his cheeks back. Something disturbed Arjun as he was not able to see anyone coming near radhika as he felt she was only his and not others. Arjun who was holding a pen broke them into pieces and because of the sharp edges of the pen he got hurt in his hands and his hands were bleeding. He went to the wash room to clean the blood . When he came back there was an announcement by radhika .

Radhika ; guys my best friend has seen his love lady after days. To celebrate that we all are gonna have lunch out which would be sponsered by me.
All were ready for the lunch.
Rathore ; folks it is for lunch not for breakfast now u guys work as there is a big company looking for an ad agency to promote their project and if we get that deal done then 5 years we work with them and its a huge one. Come on guys let us show who we are come on all . All gave a cheerful voice "Creative rocks" (as they used to shout like this way whenever they start for a big deal and its one of their office custom).