Chapter 33

It was hard for everyone to bring back the normal radhika. She would always lock herself in the room and never once allowed anyone and her silent sob was ever lasting. It was like it never ended. She never knew which was a day which was a night, slipping into depression made her condition even more worse. She never knew the depth of her love for her Arjun and when she came to know it is always going to be she who is alone going to love Arjun was slowly digging her health in a bad condition. 

Danny could not see this. It was a like a thunder stroke when he heard the news about Arjun. He lost his best friend who would always be there to tease him. Danny worked hard and now he is one of the top heroes of Hollywood, An action hero to be frank. His stunt sequence are really popular just like his simple dialogues. 

Danny was going for one premium show and he wanted his honey his meera to be with him. He slowly entered her room where he found her sleeping. Her hair was totally disoriented, face void with color cheeks with the trance of dry tears, he cursed yet again Arjun for all the mess he caused in his honey's life. He wanted to curse him the day he met his friend the day they became close the time they spent together the drunken words which was always haunting him.

A.M danny called in his shaky voice. Arjun saw him and giggled. Danny was making few sexy woman moves which made Arjun to laugh hard. Come to me babe.. Danny husked which made Arjun even more laugh. They were in a highway and Arjun and Danny were sitting on the back side of their car and Danny who was drunk beyond started to dance to the tunes from the car. 

The song went to the highest point...

What do you waiting for................ 

Danny waved his hand to Arjun and screamed the lines with the song. Arjun jumped from the car and pulled Danny and now Danny was woman and Arjun was the man. 

They both held their one hands and the other one of Arjun's was on Danny's hip while Danny's was on Arjun's broad shoulder. They both started to make few romantic moves that earned many views and many started to whilstle and after the dance they both held their hands and bowed infront of the entire crowd they created. Arjun who was smiling never saw Danny's trick . Danny slowly started to rub his palms over Arjun's shoulder and they traveled to his back then his hip. Arjun got alarmed and pulled Danny's hand and twisted it making Danny to wince. He pulled close to himself and Danny twinkled his eyes and said " Oh love i wanna make love to you all the time... " Arjun's eyes widened and released Danny and pushed him and gave one are you for real look. Danny laughed hard holding his stomach and said " man your face was priceless." Arjun who came to know the trick started to chase Danny and they were having one fun time.

Danny was in tears, they both had many sweet memories but before he died they both had the fight. He was feeling guilty of not even apologising him properly. This made Danny guilt. 

Meera... he slowly caressed Radhika's head. She who was sleeping slowly opened her eyes and saw him. Her eyes were blood shot that made Danny gasp. Rathore who could not even see the pain of his little sister asked Danny to take her away from Chicago. 

He for a change left Radhika with Danny who was now living California was taking care of Radhika for more than 6 months but no one could bring her back to her normal self. 

Today it's Arjun's birthday Danny... she said in a hoarse voice. That broke Danny bad. He cried hugging her but she did not show any change in her face. She was like a stone with no reaction for her the entire world revolves around Arjun and she could still not take the fact he left her all alone. 

Danny asked her to change and come with him. She just nodded and went to the washroom to change. It was really hard for Danny to breathe looking at his little friend who is now so fragile to break. 

Once outside the house they went straight to the film fare where his movie was made a premier screening. Danny asked Radhika to wait in the front hall where the celebrations was going. She just nodded and slowly Danny left her in the main hall. She was having her handbag in her hand and as asked by Danny she was waiting for him in the place. 

Suddenly she noticed a waiter coming towards her. Confused she saw the person who said he has got some message for her. Nodding her head she took the message from the person and left. But before she could read it Danny pulled her by her hand and took her to the screening. It was a romantic movie but a sad ending story. She did not know why but when the hero and heroine parted away her eyes started to well up. On Danny's shoulder she slightly tilted her head and sobbed whispering she misses her Arjun. Danny wiped his tears and hers and then they came out. 

They drove to a nearest hotel to finish their dinner. All of a sudden their hero in a small hotel made the people over there to gasp big and they started to take selfies with him. Radhika who saw this smiled at him who was been crushed by many of his fans. After so long she smiled. That gave Danny immense happiness. He swore he will take as many crushes as he can until this small smile was always with Radhika. 

She walked towards the counter to make an order, but something in her said something is not right. Her heart was drumming hard. Her palm were unusually wet and her breathe labored. A small sensation passed her body when she found a hand slipping over her waist. Sucking up a harsh breathe she closed her eyes and tears were flowing unleash. 

I missed you so much... came a voice. She knew who that was. But she also knew this was just a dream still her heart believes that it was Arjun.

If only i could have known before i would have said how much i love you and how much i am missing you....

Before anything could go further she was shaken by Danny's voice. Opening her eyes she saw Danny who was looking at her in a concerned face. 

Arjun was here... she said. What ?? he screamed. 

Ar... Arjun... was here.... she said in a labored tone and slowly closed her eyes becoming numb. Danny knew her panic attacks and it was requested by her doctors to give her medication immediately as her health cannot take much of strain. 

It took few hours for her to return to conscious. All the time her mind was playing the memories of Arjun. It was haunting her like hell. She wanted to scream that it was her Arjun but no one would believe. 

She lost this battle totally. She saw Danny and gave one assuring smile which made him breathe. Coming back from the hospital, she sat in her room looking at the window. Suddenly as if remembering something she pulled her hand bag. 

Taking the message which the waiter gave she with a shaking hands slowly opened the paper.

Nothing was written it was a plain paper. She twisted and then something caught her eyes. 

It was just a single word which made her tear up...

PANOTI..................

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Unedited....

As promised here is the next installment. More 3 to come coz their love story is prolonging. Fine anything for Ardhika right. How was this ?? Nice ?? Please say me. 

I want to give a small dedication to my personal doc @sowmyarapaka for asking me to write and as promised here is the chapter. 

Love you all will make sure next part comes on next week... 

Muhhhhaaa

Bunny....