Chapter 18

Rathore teji luna and radhika were going back home. All the way all were talking and teasing each other. They reached home but they still were pulling the others legs. Rathore found radhika was glowing unusually bright which she lost when she came to canada.
Rathore ; chashni ??
Radhika ; hmmm ??
Rathore ; u look cute with the pink cheeks and pulled her. She hugged him and said ; it is all because my stupid elder and idiot younger brother came back to this silly sister and also my crazy friend had made her self my sis-in - law .
Rathore ; hello prena aunty should say yes baby then only any further step can be taken.
Luna ; what ?? u said that u will take care ?? Is that all joke mr.kundra ?? Radhika and teji were laughing witnessing the cute fight and all the time rathore was helpless as she was jumping and shouting all the way.
Teji ; the big boss of creative one of the biggest business tycoon is now helpless. Luna bhabhi u rocked dont spare him. He was eyeing a girl when u were taking the luggages. Rathore was giving an angry glare. Teji poked his tongue out .
Rathore; ur so dead mister. Chashni u dont know what happened in the airport. Teji jerked and said ; chashni im tired i'll go and sleep.

Rathore held teji by his collar and pulled him back to the sofa ; rukko meri bhai its pay back time my little idiot.
Teji ; chashni u feel like sleepy now take rest .
Radhika ; I'm all awake rathore u say me. Teji gulped and rathore spoke everything whatever happened. Radhika saw teji inside his eyes.
Radhika ; are u serious this time or again it is 100th with ur 101 stories u said and killed me all the time.
Teji ; no no im serious this time i want to marry her and live a happy life and have a daughter like u chashni. Radhika had tears for the words of teji.
Radhika ; u love me that much ??

Teji ; it is always u who is first for me and then everything saying so he kept his head over her lap and said ; chashni im missing my head massage u give me pls i want that again. She smiled and peeked his cheeks and ruffled his hair and with that he fell asleep and rathore and luna were talking with radhika other things and teji curdled and slept holding radhika's hand. She smiled and so rathore.
Rathore ; possessive brother .
Radhika ; over possessive brother rathore and by the way what did u buy for me ??
Luna ; ur brother had bought a whole shop for u and it is all stuffed inside ur room meera just go and give a look. And for heaven sake say that is nice else he will go back to singapore to buy for u. He made me go mad with his shopping in the name of date.
Radhika ; ooh poor luna

Dont worry u'll have a perfect date. He is stupid but im here to make it a mindblowing way saying so radhika patted teji to go and sleep in his room and she went to check what was there.

Radhika's room......

Her eyes popped up as there were more than 5 dresses of classical style and more than 15 t.shirts and 10 jeans and everything was so cute and beautiful. She came back and saw rathore and luna are speaking and she was leaning over his shoulders. She did not want to disturb them and so she left them.

Ufff....uffff...uffff. Radhika jerked and saw here and there but no one was there she went back thinking of her stupidity.
Uffff... uffff...uffff she examind the whole place but of no use. She walked by scaning the whole area and suddenly she was pulled inside her room and her mouth was closed. She was looking at her love and waving the hand what are u doing.
Arjun ; panoti speak up. She made a face and signed that her mouth is closed.
Arjun ; i hate ur silence dear speak up. She finally removed his hand and gave a glare and said ; stupid world's mental how can i speak when my mouth is closed ?? And shouted. Rathore heard that.
Rathore ; chashni everything alright ?? She at once closed arjun's mouth and he was waving his hands to resist and to talk so she kissed in his lips over her hands and he frowned.
Radhika ; nothing rathore just gonna sleep and checking the dresses.
Radhika took her hand and shook him ; sir sir....... in a husky voice. He shook his head and saw her.
Arjun ; what did u do ??
Radhika (controlling her blush and her smile) ; what did I do ??
Arjun ; radhika say me pls .
Radhka; well to make my husbands mouth shut the only way is to plaster his mouth with my lips so i did that and gave a proud look.
Arjun ; when did u go......
Radhika ; shameless ?? Arjun first nodded yes then immediately no. She looped her hands over his neck and he picked her with his single hand and made the hair which was irritating her for long behind the earshell .
Radhika ; when a husband like u see how handsome u r when a guy like u is the husband all will go mad . But my question is how did u choose me over others i mean i am just normal looking girl and cant even stand near to u in looks but u love me with ur whole heart how ?? Arjun tightened his grip and made her close to his heart.