Chapter 12

Radhika reached home and she was blushing thinking of Arjun. Her thoughts were disturbed by her phone ringtone. It was danny .

Danny ; Meera are you free ??
Radhika ; Full day what does my dance wants ??
Danny ; Well i donno why but i want to eat some delicious indian sweets which are made by your hand will you do that for me ??
Radhika smiles ; Danny no need to ask come home i'll prepare for ya .
Danny ; No u come home. My home.
Radhika ; Fine come and pick me please.
Danny ; I'm gonna kill you , my house is next street and you can come by crossing the street you wnt me to come and pick you up ?? You lazy lady now start from there and come quick i'm starving and save some fuel as they are perishable items we have to protect them for your future generations.
Radhika : Fine, fine now please don't start your world conservation project description to me i'll be there in 15 minutes ok ??
Danny ; Done honey.

Danny made his thumps up to Arjun who came there with other friends of creative. This was a routine for the creative people as they will assemble in someone's house and they will have fun when they have a get together as no one has a proper family. So for them creative is their family.

Radhika came hopping and singing and she entered the house with hearing the song and she was doing some steps. Danny from the behind joined her and she removed the ear phone and now the song was audible and in between Rio took the phone from her and plugged it with a big ufer and switched the music system and all started to dance and Arjun who was in behind was just staring at her the way she dances and he remembers the day when she was practising with him for the engagement with Sam when she was wearing a blue kurti and white leggings and he remembered the way he wore her the anklet. He smiled and was looking at her and she was twisted by everyone and she was twisting everyone and finally the song was over the whole gang shouted on top of the voice and suddenly there was a horrified sound from outside.

Voice ; Again now you bunch of stupid stop this noise else i'll break the door and make you guys to sit ups 1000 times. All kept their fingers on their lips and rushed and hid themselves. Radhika who was running saw Arjun . She banged her head and pulled him and all had their own secret place to hide. Arjun was not able to understand as what was going on.
Arjun ; What is happening Radhika ??
Radhika ; Arjun sir you dont know about that person. He is a retired school head master. He does not like any noise and every time we make noise he will shout like this and we will hide in our secret place so that after some time that person will go to library and we will again start the music and she smiles like a kid and peeps out looking whether he has come or not.
Arjun was so happy as first time with her sense she called him Arjun sir and more over she did not make noise when he called her radhika . He said to himself ; level one done. She saw him and raised her eye brows and nodded what ??? He nodded nothing. Just then his phone buzzed. He attended and husked ; hello
other line.....
Arjun ; Ankush i'm really sorry to hear that dadaji is not well. Radhika who heard was sweating badly as what would have happened to him.
Arjun (continued) ; Well ankush convince him Ankush say something that radhika is not well or has gone somewhere like that and say him that she cannot speak to him. Radhika was clearly hearing his words even when he husked. Radhika had tears and wanted to talk to dadaji once to know about his health.

Arjun who saw that smiled and said ; Take care of him Ankush and held the call. Radhika turned and was about to speak but she nodded nothing. All made sure that the head master was out of his house. There was a whistle sound. Radhika came out and few who were in the trees jumped and all started to do their work which will they do when they are all in one house. Radhika and Danny were in the kitchen and Arjun was talking to someone and radhika who gave him the soup as his stomach was not well. Arjun purposefully kept his phone on the table and took the soup from Radhika and smiled and went back. Radhika at once grabbed the mobile but the phone was screen locked. She tried Arjun but did not work then she tried Nandhu, Nandhini but did not work. Finally she tried Radhika it came. She smiled and took the call log and dialled to dadaji's personal landline number.