Epilogue...

Unedited...

Where are you guys ?? Came Radhika's voice. She couldn't find her family. When she stepped out of her house to the lawn she saw a gang playing water gun. One was the tallest kid , her husband. 

Arjun... she called him. Hey mom came a chores of 6 voices. She blinked at the bunch of crazy people. Her eye landed on her elder son, the kid whom she adopted in the hospital, Anish. Next to him was her apple daughter Ara. Her green eyes makes Radhika to melt her heart. 

Then her husband who was sitting and breathing hard. On his shoulder her son Ajay, followed by two shooters Aradhya and Aradhna. She was looking at the bunch of guys while they all were looking at the ground and mumbling something which made her hard to control her laugh.

Anish , Ajay ran to their mom throwing the water gun on Arjun's lap and held their mother's leg. She gave one stern look and Anish looked at her with a puppy look. His blue eyes made her heart to melt. 

The girls stood guard for their dad. She saw Arjun and he smirked keeping his arms around his daughters.

Don't we have a shop to open ?? Radhika asked for which Arjun stood picking up his three daughters all at once in his hand and said, "we are on a day off panoti..."

Day off and Arjun really ?? She asked to her disbelief. Everything has a change and so me. I wanna enjoy my time with my family and you being a good mother make us happy with your food.

Yeah mumma we are hungry came Ajay's sweet voice which made Arjun chuckle. Yeah mumma daddy is hungry either.

Only for kids dad deserves punishment with that she walked in but a sweet smile adorning her lips.

Life has changed a lot. The kids who she adopted became their first priority.

Anish and Ara. Anish was a perfect example of Arjun in every sense. He was possessive when it comes to his sisters and his parents. He was five when he was adopted while Ara was three. He knew they were not his oroginal parent but he loves them really too much. The fateful accident took his mom and dad away making him to meet arjun and radhika. Ara with her blonde hair and her emarald green eyes made Arjun go on his knees to hug her tight. He loves her little too much. She is his princess. The daughter he longed for. No one dares to say they are not his kids.  Arjun being arjun made sure no one is pointing the finger against his kids. 

Ajay was their first son. Typical radhika's son to the fact. Can't control his mouth a chatter box and cutie pie for Ara while a stupid brother for Anish.

Aradhya and Aradhna little bundle of happiness the last set of the furious five. Twins of ardhika and princessess of Anish. He could not stand at their tears. He would smash any one if they bother his younger siblings.

He was an exact carbon copy of Arjun in anger while Ara was a little artist. 

That afternoon Ara with her sisters took her paint box and slowly sneaked into Arjun's room. He was sleeping sound with Ajay by his side.

Ara took her paint and started to paint his face. The chillness of the paint brought back his sense but he kept his eyes closed to continue the artistic work of his daughters. Aradhya took his right arm while Aradhna his right foot.

Radhika after her chores came out and found the house unusually silent. She walked to the working room and found Anish punching the sand bag. This made her proud mother to see her 13 year old son punching hard the sand bag just like his father.  He punched and smiled at her. She smiled but the bag which went up came back making him hit and he fell on the floor and radhika to laugh hard.

Not funny mumma came his voice as a complaint. I can't help it son. She said and pulled him up.

Where is others ?? She asked dusting his back.

Dad and Ajay are sleeping and the ladies were speaking about paint..... he stopped and saw his mother. She saw him with a wide eyes...

Noo.... they screamed and ran out of the room.

My dress.... she said

My project.... he said....

They stood rooted when they found Arjun was been painted and busy discussing something.

Radhika smiled and pulled her mobile to click this cute scene.

Keeping that back to her pocket she shooed the kids to the other room to paint on the paper not on panoti's husband.

She turned and saw Arjun who was still pretending to sleep. She slowly came on top of him and brushed her hair on his face. He smiled and pulled her to him by pulling her waist and twisted her and now she was on the bed while he was over her.

My daughters are artists... she said with a smile. Arjun smirked and said... yeah i am the painter of them..which made her blush... he slowly kissed her cheeks for which she closed her eyes.

Nudging his sharp nose on her neck crook he kissed her deep there making her clutch his shirt tight.

You make me do things panoti... you too khadoos. He slowly pulled her chin and smashed his lips on her and she respond with the same desperation.

Daddy why are u swolling mummy... came a little voice. Making them stop of what they are doing. Her eyes widened and his lips where still on hers. Giving one last peak he pulledAjay and said well nothing momma had an insect on her mouth daddy was helping he said and suddenly they heard an mocking voice saying yeah an insect.

Ajay trust me the insect is really big you know only dad can do that. He said and smirked.

Radhika closed her eyes in embarrassment while Arjun stood up and said stop right there young man.

Anish took a step back and started to run. Arjun started to chase making the others to have a happy time.

Well this is how they lived happily ever after. But wait is this the end ??

India...

Now you are coming with me this moment came a strong but little voice of a girl.

You are supposed to be my little sister lady came a voice meekly. Banging his head she said "you are the behaving like a scared crow dumbo come" she said pulling his bag.

No I'm not going to school they will bully me like yesterday.

Don't worry brother Vida here why fear with that she walked towards the group who made a mess the day before of her brother...

The end...

***************************************************************************************

The curtains of journey without destination is pulled. It has been an incredible journey from the point she was dead to the point they are happily married and living a silent life.

This is just Some thing i can do to my fav pair.

I'm feeling really moved with the response you guys have given but wait is this the end ??
Naaa.... not at all the story of Anish and Vida is going to come... with Ardhika playing the cupid for their son's love life.

Soon the wedding rings aka the story of Anish and Vida is going to come. Different version different craziness and also different happiness will be made...

Until that book...

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋