Chapter 17

Radhika was standing near the back door of arjun's house staring at the lawn but deeply thinking. Radhika was not able to take that she and arjun are again gonna get separated. Not really but because of rathore and teji she should maintain distance with arjun. But that was a difficult task as she was enjoying each and every second being with arjun as he showered her with the love which she longed for from him. Arjun just made her to come out of her thought with a hug from the back. Radhika relaxed her head over his heart which repeatedly beated her name. Arjun knew she was stressed that she will have to leave him for some time.
Arjun ; radhika...... why are u stressed now they are gonna land tomo we have 1 full day. Now why are u sad panoti ?? Radhika turned and hugged him and was not able to take that she was gonna leave him.
Radhika ; it is really difficult to explain but it is paining when im not around u or not make u go mad with my talks or to look at u and think yes only im for u no one is there in ur life except me but why whenever i want to get close to u some or the other things comes and stops me from nearing u sir why ??
Arjun did not speak as he wanted her to speak her buried pain which she was carrying for a long time. But he just rubbed her back. She continued.
Radhika ; if sam wouldn't have called me that day i wouldn't have left u . U know what that day i wanted to say my heart to u and wanted to ask u that do really love her or not and i prayed that u should say me that u did only for ur revenge so that i would have kidnapped u and would have disappeared from there but sam was in love with u how can i cheat her ?? So i left u, but those were the horrible days of my life. U know how much i cried shouting ur name inside my heart ?? But u were not there to hear it and cried vigorously
Arjun knew it was going out of hands as she was not convincing herself so he was about to speak but she cuts him off and said ; i want to speak to u my heart as i donno tomo i will there with u to speak.
Arjun ; radhika shut up one more word then i donno what i'll do.... Radhika was in tears.
Radhika ; no arjun sir.. let me pour my heart to u wish i just keep my head over ur heart and close my eyes and never open up . U know it is hurting me like how i went through a year back by leaving u. Again i have to do that. Arjun cupped her face and gave a warm kiss on her forehead.
Arjun ; why can't u just say to rathore that im ur arjun.
Radhika ; im scared what if he hurts u for hurting me in those days i cannot see u like that in pain.
Arjun ; i will handle any hell pain for u radhika but only one thing is required for me is that believe me that for me it is only u know one else and what so ever happens i will not leave u or let u go away from me get that ?? She nods and hugs him again. He breaks the hug and corrects her hair and wipes her tears.
Arjun ; come with me...... and takes her to hall

Canada.....

Neil comes home in a drunken state. Prena was really worried as he was hurting himself for his mistake which he considered that it was falling in love with sam. Prena was helpless. Sam came rushing from the back to him to make sure that he reached the house safely. Prena saw sam and had mixture of emotions while looking at her but sam was about to go out without speaking anything. Prena called her inside but first sam denied then she accepted because of Prena. Sam sat on the sofa and prena came out from the room making neil to sleep properly.
Prena ; What is the thing which is mattering you sam ??
Sam ; Aunty nothing like that aunty I wanted to say him that I love him but im not convinced at that time when I saw chashni with Neil in the video that is meera. She was like my chashni and I always thought that Neil had soft corner for radhika because he loved her and during my marriage cancelled with Arjun I thought I lost my love I mean arjun to her and also my idiot and teji too instead she did good to me by risking her life. I wanted to say that I will not disturb her and Arjun as I only was in love with Neil. But...........
Prena ; But you felt that Neil and radhika were in love ?? with a doubtful manner.
Sam ; No aunty I did not doubt that but yes at times when he was supporting her against me I felt why was he behind her. Then I realized that my love for Neil was true and the so called love I claimed for Arjun was just an attraction and that's why I called her but she never picked the call the next morning after the party where nandhini di was proved wrong by chashni. When I got the call from her mobile I was heard that she is no more. I was shattered.