Chapter 11

Radhika and Teji reaches home and found that Luna and Rathore were speaking and they did not know how they were free to talk and Luna was so happy that at last her wish of speaking to Rathore was finally done. Radhika found her friend and she called her . Luna went running and hugged her, Radhika too hugged her back and Teji too jumped and hugged them . Rathore just smiled at those kids.

Rathore ; There is a big house inside guys. Radhika and others broke the hug and entered the house and they did not sleep as it had been so many days Luna and Radhika did not meet and the duo was talking when the other 2 was playing their X box.

Next day morning ......

All the four Radhika , Luna , Teji and Rathore entered the office. Danny and others all started their work but Arjun did not come to the office. Radhika did not ask for him as she did not care for him from outside but from inside she wanted to see him. Finally Rathore asked about Arjun, Danny said he was not well. Radhika jerked and shouted "What ??" Rathore and Luna saw her in a suspicion and Teji slightly nodded his head not to she composed herself and continued as if nothing happened.
Rathore ; What happened to him danny ??
Danny ; Well he had taken something which is not suitable for his health it seems so he is suffering from food poison . I tried to call him when he texted me but no response. Radhika was sweating bad. She excused herself and called his number but he did not picked the call. She was walking like a cat here and there and Teji who found that Radhika was restless and he pulled her and she hugged him tight and she was continuously blabbering saying its her fault should have spoken to him when he texted her.

Teji (rubbing her head) ; Chashni dont worry nothing will happen to him, just food poison , he will come to the office tomorrow and then you can romance with your husband. Radhika broke the hug and punched his stomach. He shouted and both laughed and continued their work. Radhika was busy with her new project and she was in the shoot. Radhika would just call him , he would not pick the call and she used to do atleast 5 calls per hour. And at times she would try to go out from the office to go straight to Arjun's house but the situations would go the other way round.

Rathore had to attended a conference in singapore for his new venture. That was a huge project and was a week conference. If that was banged then they will become huge . The whole creative team wrapped up the pending projects in their hand within 2 days and started for this project as it had global competition.

Everything came out to be perfect for them and their hard work was rewarded as the presentation of Luna was selected within the others and Rathore felt proud about the work of Luna and so he asked Luna to accompany him with himself to singapore. Luna was in cloud nine for the trip. Radhika nodded and left with a smile. Luna blushed and Teji wanted a break so he asked can he accompany them . Luna nodded happily but Rathore slightly made a face then he too was happy.

Rishikesh........

Dilip (phone) ; Ankush is this really required for you to be in singapore when you there is a ceremony in this house and you know dadaji is also not well then how can you say that you cannot come. It has been one year since choti left us. There is a pooja for her in the house and you are saying you cannot come.

Ankush ; Pa please try to understand i have to complete my work here as i have to achieve the target for this month . If i finish that then i will come and join you . Please pa.
Dilip ; Your dadaji has broken when he heard the news of choti . He lost his mental balance and he is still thinking that she is alive. If you come here that would be a biggest support for him please try to come son. Ankush thought for a second and said ; I'll come home pa . Dilip made a sign of relief and cancelled the call.

Dadaji was broken down when he heard that his choti was no more but some how he trusted that his choti will not do anything without saying anything to him. That thought started to haunt his life and he became bed ridden. Radhika never knew the situation of dadaji as Neil and Teji had hidden the truth from her when she asked about them.