Chapter 9

hiee all here is the next part of the journey.. Pls comment and vote. Love u all...

Enjoy the ride....

Radhika rushed to arjun with the umbrella as it was raining and he was dancing in rain. She pulled him inside the umbrella and was just looking at him and he was in a full happy mood.
Radhika ; oh my god AM never knew that u were so much in love with ur radhika.
Arjun ; wish said my heart before to her. Well come the rain is getting heavy this umbrella cannot hold us more and both started to creative and both were so happy.

Canada....

Neil ; no food .... Noo food........ stamped his foot in full frustration. Why is just for me. I am starving. Mom and her stupid tv and made a cry face. Just then luna called neil.
Luna ; neil if u r free can u come to a place .
Neil(full hungry mode) ; no luna im hell hungry need to find a restaurant. Hope i get some indian food. I want to eat something spicy of my region food.
Luna ; thanks heaven it is a small restaurant. A hut restaurant . My friend Jane's and i want to bring my friends and it also has indian cusine . Neil's eye popped up when he heard food.
Neil ; stop talking venue pls.
Luna (giggled) ; superb and said the place.
Neil ; 5 minutes i'll be there.
Luna ; Thats my friend. She turned and saw sam was waiting for luna.
Sam ; shall we go ??
Luna ; sure u start and here ur passes for that. Here and go. Sam saw 2 passes .
Sam ; hey 2 passes ur giving me.
Luna (with a smile) ; i'll join u a bit late 1 for u and 1 for me. Now go and pushed her. Sam smiled and started for the place.

Sam reached first and just then she heard some noise. Neil was fighting with the security as the security was not allowing neil to enter the venue. Sam rushed and took the side of Neil by saying " Sorry honey came a bit late" and gave an angry glare to the security which meant dare not mess with him, gave the passes to him and clutched his hand and took him inside. Once they entered it was beautifully decorated and every table had the couple's name . The one which was specially decorated was waiting for Neil and Sam.
A person came and received them and asked their name.
Neil ; I'm Neil and this is my friend sam . Do you have any empty seats available for us.
Man ; Sir you gotta to be kidding. You are the one who has won our lucky draw of today so there is your reserved table and pointed them towards their left and it was closed with the curtain.
Man ; Sir please go in and enjoy your feast as all are made ready as per the instructions. Neil head was revolving as he could not even guess what is happening and why is happening . Both saw each other and could not do anything but just to go.
Sam entered and was spell bound with the decoration. A beautiful glass table a light yet beautiful aroma of room spray and a small fountain near them and also a small space for slow dance area for them , a candle in the center of the table and surrounded by cute lamps and it was dark yet the lamps spread their light inside the room and was perfect for the perfect couple. Neil and sam were just blinking and looked at each other and smiled mischief as they wanted to have some time together for themselves to talk their heart out.
Sam ; Idiot this is the next dinner we are having after I cancelled the dinner with Arjun and had it with you. Neil closed his eyes . Some names which he does not want to hear were heard and he thought she will say something else but again Arjun. Why he again when he gave so much pain to his little chashni and Sam the one who is loved and can do anything for her even he was ready to sacrifice his love just for her. He was in the top anger but he controlled as he dont want to spoil the mood. Neil smiled and asked her to take the seat as he does not want to argue more.
Sam who did not recognize that was really happy as she is having some quality time with Neil, but Neil was least interested to speak as he was busy munching the food because of his hunger.
Neil (to the extend ok with the hunger) ; Why did you come here Sammy ?? Sam who did not expect these words saw him with a teary eyes but he was normal.
Neil (who saw this understood she was hurt) ; What happened I said why did you come here to this restaurant. Sam gave a breath of relief and smiled and said " Luna gave me the passes so I came and saw you fighting with the guards so helped you."
Neil (thought) ; Luna....... thank you for doing this (angry version). Now I should keep quiet orelse she will pull me my mouth and I will spill about radhika and Teji to Sam. Luna what did I do to you ??? Sam who saw multi facial reaction of Neil waved her hand and gestured him what ?? Neil nodded nothing .