Chapter 19

Arjun ; so do as i say.......
Teji ; what should i do?? Arjun smiled at his eagerness .
Arjun ; u should not go and speak to her.
Radhika ; what ??
Rathore ; sasu maa..... my ears..... keeping his eyes closed and with hands over his ears.
Radhika ; sry baba....
Arjun ; listen girls always need attention so if u don't show ur attention to them they will get angry and then they will neat us black and blue. Leave that part but that will make them to speak their heart else really hard to make a confess their heart to us and winks at radhika. Radhika who was hell angry was now in pacific deep angry and her eyes were burning arjun he knew that he is finished tonight for his words. Pakka but for now he has to make teji's love a success.
Rathore ; do u think this will work ??
Danny ; 200 % sure i know AM he is the best when it comes from him and smiles at radhika. She gives a fake smile with max anger and says in between the grin teeth ; yes yes he is the best . Rathore i will talk to u later and she stressed the u when she saw arjun. Thank god teji did not notice that as he was busy thinking.
Teji holding arjun's palm ; help me pls i have fallen deeply in love with her.
Arjun explains the plan and teji's head was spinning as he sae arjun as Mr . Khadoos but here he is god of all romantic ideas.
Teji ; do u think she will say yes to me ??
Arjun husked in teji's ears ; when i can fall in love u can surely make her confess her heart to u as u r a very good person teji not like me . when i was able to get radhika once why not u get ur flower ?? Teji saw first time a true love in arjun's eyes but this time he did not want to take chances on his sister's life so he did not give more reaction.

Arjun turned to rathore and said ; hello what are u doing here. Look i donno what u will do take ur love to a date as ur sister has instructed me to give u this else i will be finished by her shouting. Pls to save me take this and stepped out of the cabin and found radhika was talking by sitting in the computer table and surrounded by rio danny .

Arjun ; excuse me ?? This is office can I guys pls start ur work ?? But no one was in the mood of hearing his words.
Arjun ; hello ??
Radhika ; what ??
Arjun ; new project's target is nearing if u dont mind can u pls start madam??
Danny ; shit AM totally forgot and was about to move. But radhika who was totally irritated wanted to irritate arjun so she held Danny's hand and pulled him to the chair .
Danny ; meera target honey. She winked at him and with a stern voice she spoke ; well MR. AM if u r soo concerned to work go and work we r ina break now.
Rio ; yup whatever she says its yes to her. Radhika gave a winning smile. Arjun understood she is teasing him so he left her with a smile.

Radhika's thought ; arjun sir u r so dead for saying girls needs attraction.
The group of 3 after some chit chat started to work and radhika who was searching for arjun found him nowhere. She came out and found him sitting in a coffee shop opposite to their office. Radhika went to the table and found arjun deeply looking at his mobile phone. She cleared her throat. He was looking at the mobile. She did that again with a louder way. He was busy scrolling at his mobile with his smile his own way of teasing . She pulled and looked at the mobile. Her eyes widened.
Radhika ; what is this ??
Arjun ; well my wife and my picture of course........
Radhika ; when did u take these ?? That too this pointing at the one in which she was hugging him and sleeping .
Arjun ; panoti i will never leave a moment of u in my life so i will never leave a time without taking ur picture. So now dont shout as ur voice is tearing my ear drum.
Radhika ; fine and was about to leave.
Arjun ; be ready tonight we are going out.
Radhika ; out...... we...... with a furious voice do u think what ur talking ??
Arjun ; ur not coming out ??
Radhika ; ya i want to (in a lower voice with keeping her face pout) but how ??
Arjun ; be ready we will go out now...... he saw teji and pulled her to himself and they hid behind a flower shop and arjun was looking out whether teji noticing but slowly soft hands were wrapping over his body. He got goose bumps. He then realised that radhika was hugging him.