Sneak peak...

Hey guys whats up ?? Want a sneak peak of our journey then waila here it is... 

Enjoy...

I am doing nice right fooling myself thinking Arjun will come ?? She asked without turning. Danny pulled her to him and hugged her tight.

It is paining Danny without Arjun it is paining. She hugged him tight.

But they never knew this is just a temporary pain because the remedy for all her miseries is waiting for her somewhere near them.

Wiping his tears he smiled.

Don't worry Panoti i won't leave you not this time and sorry for coming late. Never knew you will have to go through this so long. I am sorry.

******************************

She was standing near her window and was looking at nothing. Everything was just zooned out.

You will definitely become sick if you stand one more second there. Her heart thumbed. The voice the same voice which she begged to hear one more time. She wanted to see from where the sound is coming but she is scared whether it was hee hallucination .

Her hold on the rails were tightened fighting hard not to cry. Her breathe got laboured. She is saying to herself it was just her hallucination .

You are not hallucinating.

She sucked her hard breath.

When she turned she saw him in one single piece. He was there for real slowly she took the step and the step turned into urgency whether the dream may vanish any minute. She hurried towards him. But then she stopped looking at him.

Her eyes widened and saw his leg.......