Chapter 28

Sorry sorry for the late update did not update for few days any of my work... sorry.. was busy with my office stuffs... here comes the next part...pls say me how it is and to my lovely Sreemitra this one is for u a special sorry for not updating it soon sorry... love u all stay blessed and always smile... muhhhhaaa 😙😙😙😙

________________________________________________________________________________

Ardhika came back home and saw Teji and Rathore with Luna sitting in the main hall... Rathore who saw Radhika ran and hugged her... she too hugged him back... 

Radhika ; im all good rathore... see im good.. 

Teji ; ya ya she is all good after all it is AM she is having her side... Teji spoke in a mocking tone... Arjun coughed and saw Teji with a dagger...  

Arjun ; i am starting Rathore.. he left... radhika saw him and turned to see rathore giving a mocking look...

Radhika gasped and saw all with widened eyes...
Radhika ; what guys ??
Rathore ; looks like my sister is going big ?? Teji and Luna were pressing their lips to control their laugh... radhika shook her head and went to her room pushing rathore.. when she was walking she was able to hear roar of laughter which made her smile wide... 

Radhika went inside her room and when she turned to see her window she saw arjun with a dashing smile... she smiled back...
Radhika ; arjun... she said with a cutie voice... arjun jumped from the window...

Arjun pulled her and held her by waist... and saw her with love... she blushed...

Arjun ; panoti u look cute when u blush... she smiled and looped her hands over his shoulder...

Radhika ; i guess rathore will say yes to us...

Arjun gave are u crazy look....

Arjun ; radhika did u forget that we are already married... 

Radhika ; but im dead right... his hold over her waist was now tightened... his eyes went dark with anger... radhika shivered to look at him... 

Radhika ; Arjun please dont stare me like that... im really scared of it... pls dont...

Arjun (in low tone) ; Say me one more time that u r dead radhika then i will turn devil who was dead... 

Radhika ; ok i am not dead... i will live a happy life with u... she said but his hold was still same tight...

radhika ; Arjun please its paining.... he held her loose but his hands never left her waist... 

Radhika ; i never knew that my one word can provoke the devil in u wow should say u scared me... Arjun smiled and caressed her face with his knuckle... all the time looking at radhika who was doing nothing but locked in his stare... 

Arjun ; u r the most beautiful woman i have ever seen... 

Radhika ; really but u called me behanji why ??

Arjun ; because u were looking like a stupid girl back then... a girl who can talk but do nothing... she is such an headache... was not even half of my height...makes me to sleep in the balcony all cold with my bare torso... and... he was stopped by kissing a pillow which she threw on his face... 

Arjun ; radhika ??

Radhika ; radhika ur foot... am i a stupid girl and what head ache really then what what not even half of ur height...

She stood on the bed and continued... now u r not even 1/4th of my height...and i made u sleep in the balcony if u had given me the couch why would i have been suffered in that cold.. u threw me out of ur car then in the swimming pool...