Chapter 32

Hey guys ?? you can really think whether i am alive or dead yeah i am finally alive and here is the update. Read and kill me because something big is going to happen. Why did that happened ?? reasons next week. This book is going to come for an end in 3 more updates. 

Next i can pull the other MMZ book to write then. So so so no violence ok promise me love you all Muhhhhhaaaa

Unedited will do that tomorrow. 

Radhika with Rathore was having their dinner and Neil and Sam were sitting in the lawn with a single sheet covering them from the cold and sitting side to side hugging each other.

"Neil !?" Sam called in a whisper. He turned and saw her and smiled. She saw his dimple smile and kept her head over his shoulder. They were standing and enjoying the winter breeze but they never knew that this is to treasure it because it is going to make their life a hard pace soon.

Neil this looks really perfect. You, me, Rathu teju... Neil turned and raised his eye brows and asked Teju ??

Yeah teju his nick name kept by chashni to Teji. Neil nodded his head with a smile and saw radhika who was eating like hell and fighting with Rathore to give her more snacks which he was pulling it away from her as she was jumping to take them from his hand who raised his which was really out of her reach.

Neil giggled and saw Sam. He pulled her by her waist and kept his chin over Sam's shoulder. Radhika who saw that, hopped to him and dashed his hip with her's and said go have some fun i want to become god mom soon. Sam blushed and Neil gave one devil smirk and said " I am ready but Sam is not even co-operating with me. Sam now slapped Neil and Radhika walked out the gate and took her mobile to call Arjun but before she could do anything there was a pair of hand which held her by waist and pulled her to him.

She willingly went and he inhaled her scent which made her shiver.

Hmm you are eating too much of chocolate panoti... i can smell them really much. He said smelling her again. She who thought he was being romantic was now pissed when he said this. She was instantly boiling at his teasing session. His smirk made her even more boil.

You. are. one. impossible. man . i . ever. met.... she said by hitting his arms. He held her hand and twisted her and held her inbetween his car and himself. She saw him and only him. His smirk was now becoming big.

Your eyes were really asking me to kiss you.

Her eyes widened. When did you turn this pervert Arjun ?? she asked keeping her hand over his heart.

Well... he dragged and continued it " remember the day we were stuck in the lift ??" Arjun asked pulling radhika even more near him.

Yes she replied innocently.

Well when I held you so close and your eyes if they did not have those killing tears I would have... he took one more step towards her and now they are few inches apart...

You would have ?? Radhika encouraged. He smirked and gave a breathy laugh.

Well I would have saying so he went down to her face and kissed her lips slowly yet passionately. It was taking her breath out. He pulled himself from her and saw her. She was flushed and her face was really glowing with a blush of pink.

His heart ached of what is he going to do soon. This may be his last chance to be with his family with his love. He pulled her with him and they went for a long drive and then to their fav spots, everything as if there is no chance of tomorrow to dawn.

He saw radhika who was smiling all wide and his heart was engraving every cell of her body.

She turned to see him. She nodded what ?? He nodded nothing and yet again kissed her hard. She kissed him back with the same passion and love.

Arjun is everything alright ?? You seems to be soo romantic today. She said and placed her head on his shoulder.

He smiled and kissed her head and he too kept his head on her head.

Panoti what if he have kids you know not now but future. He asked her by sitting the side way and looking at her.

Well why suddenly ?? she asked him in shocked.

Now say me how it will be ?? Arjun retorted back.

Well I can handle only one khadoos not one more and I want one girl just like me. He shivered and said " I cannot handle two panoties at a time."

She slapped his hand and he laughed hard.

Ok ok stop stop well I want one boy and one girl. Boy crazy like you and girl sensible like me, he said and that earned one more slapping session.

They came back and he was in no mood to leave her because he knew he has made every possible way to end sparkle and the final hurdle was his sister whom he is going to take care of now.

Radhika he spoke without removing her from him.

Radhika stay strong ok never leave Rathore , Neil or Danny. Eat well and sleep. You should always be strong come what may ?? He said caressing her back.

She pulled herself and saw him with a scared look.

Why are you saying this all of a sudden Arjun ?? Are you planning to make some mess to make me suffer again ?? She asked him in a broken voice.

That will be the last day of my life to make you suffer. I wanna say it because I feel tomorrow you will come running to me saying you gave birth to my son.

What ?? she screamed. Arjun smiled and tugged her hair behind her ear and saw her with love.

Arjun please say me what are you now upto.

I love you radhika just remember that. Saying so he walked fast to his car and took them without taking a second look at his life.

I am sorry panoti but I have to do this to keep you safe and the only way is this. With that he wiped his unrushed tears and drove in a maniac speed.

Few years later.

Radhika was sitting and lost in thoughts. It was their wedding day. The day she heard something that totally made her life upside down. The news of her love is no longer alive. She still remember what has happened that fateful day.

Arjun who left Radhika drove faster and lost control of the wheels and the car got crashed on a truck which made the car to loose its shape entirely. The police closed the case saying the body was totally smashed with the car and there is no chance of any survival.

The only valid proof that it was Arjun's car was his shoe. It was socked In blood.

When Radhika heard the news about Arjun's crash she lost her sanity. She prayed to every known and unknown almighty to save her love but they were all unanswered.

She fainted when they showed her the shoe which they claimed to be Arjun's.

She was still in the thought that Arjun has gone for some far away work and will come back soon.

She came back to reality and it took her 6 years to gain strength again.

She saw their happy picture. Her eyes started to shower heavily.

Arjun.... How are you ?? she asked caressing his picture.

You remember today it is our wedding day. Our 7th wedding anniversary. All are saying you are dead. You promised me that you will always be with me and kids but why are you taking so long time to come ?? What will I say to all ?? She asked him. She held the photo frame and hugged it tight and mumbled crumbling in the bed saying " I miss you khadoos..."

Ok sorry sorry will say what happened soon... don't kill me.... 

Your love 

Bunny,,,