Chapter 22

Canada......
Sam was enjoying every minute forgetting her worries . Neil did not miss a chance to make her smile. Neil slowly signalled prena to take care of sam and went out to make a call. He calls rathore.
Rathore ; some here has called the poor man like me sir.
Neil ; dont pull my leg rathore wanna help.
Rathore ; ooh now i have become rathore from rathu and u r requesting for help. Im gonna murder u for that first. Neil laughed .
Neil ; well buy birdsong. Rathore was shocked
Rathore ; are u insane what will sam think and its not good to do that but y u r asking all of a sudden ??
Neil ; bs sinked rathu i want u to take over that not letting other to......
Rathore ; ooh 2 in 1 purpose ??
Neil ; stop pulling me rathu....
Rathore ; i will take care neil just then there was a huge fight.
Neil ; what is happening there ??
Rathore (gave a big breathe) ; my kids are fighting.
I want the remote........ no its my time...... how dare u pull my hair ??? And both were fighting rolling over thesofa and finally radhika pulled the remote from teji and sat over him and both were breathing heavily because of fight. Their hair all messed up and his specs half in his eyes and half near his ears. Rathore clicked it and sent that to prena neil and danny. Danny is the official news source of these messages. He knew who broke up with whom and how many times.

Prena was laughing looking at her kids and wished them that nothing harm to near them. Danny who was the admin of the boy's group of creative shared it. The main member was rathore and arjun. Arjun came out from shower and was about to call radhika saw the picture and laughed his heart out.
He called her. She attended when she was clipping her hair.
Arjun ; panoti u became all kali with teji......
Radhika ; haa ??
Arjun ; check the pic i sent u. Radhika saw that and jaw dropped pic courtesy rathore. She was about to burst in anger but turned out to be big laugh. They spoke for sometime and helled the call.

Mumbai. .........
Bird song...
Samrat was in the cabin and was looking at every brick with more emotions. His life his journey was about to end. He looked at sam's cabin radhika's place piyali's place. The cafeteria every where. Piyali entered his room and saw him in a devastated state. She felt pain. She walked to him and kept her hand over his shoulder and he raised his face with flodded eyes. Before they could speak nandhini came all the while laughing.
Piyali ; u here again get out of our office.
Nandhini ; ur office really she laughed i wanted his pain im getting it. Mark my words i will buy this bs in hooks and crooks and will pay u salary as a boss.
Samrat ; that will never happen now get out. She smirked.
Nandhini ; farewell samrat.. and left the office. Karthika saw nandhini and the happening. She knew that informing teji would be the correct one. She texted his number and wished he still has the number coz he left everyone but karthika would inform about the happening to him in that number trusting he will see it and he always had that number just for the information.
Teji barged inside the rathore cabin and ardhika were in serious discussion with rathore. All were looking at him and he was hell angry. All were confused looking at him.
Teji ; is bird song is going for sale ?? All frowned. Looked at each other.
Teji ; that nandhini came back and she said she will buy that bs .
Ardhika ; what ??
Rathore ; teji stop AM take her out now in a commanding voice. Teji was glaring arjun and arjun nodded he does not know anything. Radhika went out and arjun came out and they both were sitting in their place. Rathore called through intercom and asked her to go out with danny or arjun.
Radhika came to arjun who was holding his head.
Radhika ; arjun come lets go out.
Arjun ; i donno anything radhika trust me.
Radhika ; we will speak everything out now come.

He saw her. Her face was not showing any emotions. That gave him immense pain. He stood up and they left. She messaged rathore that she may be late to home night. They reached arjun's flat. Arjun who was in the verge of breaking saw her. She asked him to sit in the sofa and she went in and came back with coffee. He was looking at her. She gave him and sat next to him. He kept the coffee aside and hugged her tight. Radhika just rubbed his back.
Arjun (without breaking the hug) ; radhika trust me i did not do anything i broke the relationship with nandhini that night and never ever looked back at her radhika dont leave me pls.
Radhika broke the hug wiped his tears and saw him he was not less than a kid to her now. She smiled and kissed his forehead.
Radhika ; did i ever speak that i will leave u or i dont trust u arjun ?? He saw her. She continued; i trust more than i trust myself. No one will try to steal me what is mine u know the softer radhika but im meera sister of rathore whom u donno arjun the changed version. I was thinking how to buy that bird song and make sir and piyali mam back to normal again.
Arjun ; did u lost it ?? Nandhini may hurt u leave it radhika.
She smiled and said ; u will be there by my side so why should i fear i have the worst so i dont fear anything. Arjun saw her determination in her eyes. He was calmed down.