(1) First Day

Jacks POV
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day of my parents anniversary. Oh how I love this day... Not. This is the anniversary of my moms death and my dad abandoning me.... Yep been 10 years... They left when I was 12.... So now I'm in collage being a cam boy just to pay off the debt. I want to be a YouTube sensation... But I don't know if I'll been able to do it being a cam boy and all. But not only is it the anniversary of their leaving...

It's the first day of collage! Fun. Just. Fun. I was fresh meat last year. Aka a freshman. Now I've moved up. And let me tell you that I will be having the same math teacher... For the rest of collage. How fun. I heard he is an ass hole too. Great just great.

Maybe I can get a seat in the back so I can jerk myself off. What.... A dude gets turned on at school. With all the hot dudes and everything. I did hear my math teacher is pretty hot though, so I will Be the judge of him. Well unless he judges me... But whatever. My class is the last class of the day, and I have clubs and other stuff to sign up for. Even though I'm a cam boy only three other people know. Felix my best friend graduating this year actually. Bob who is graduating the same year as me, and Wade who is graduating in 2 years.

When I walked in the door of the collage I immediately was greeted by a bunch of students. I was somewhat popular here. It was because I was mostly openly gay, and I was always flirty and had something to say. Oh how ironic.. the openly gay dude in the school has something to say. I greeted them all and went to the front desk to get my schedule. Once I got it, it was just as I thought... wait we have a new math teacher... Mr. Fischbach.

"Mr. Fischbach... hmm... I wonder if he is gay too." I said quietly. Oh and I think everyone is gay until proven not. "I also have him for home room... interesting." I said walking to his room. I got out my phone and texted the group chat Felix, Wade, Bob, and I had.

Jack: Sup guys! Whose your homeroom?

Wade: Hey Jack! I got Mrs. Griggs. Who do you have?

Bob: Hey Jacki! I got Mr. Henry.

Felix: Hoi. I got Mrs. Ricci.

Jack: Damn you all got good ones... I got the new teacher. Mr. Fischbach.

Bob: Feel bad for you... heard he is tough like the last one.

Felix: Dude I heard if your is teacher pet your good.

Jack: I'll make sure to remember that. Thanks guys. Thanks for the help... Wade.

Wade: Sorry was getting yelled at because I had my phone out.

Jack: Bye guys. See ya in class... hopefully.

Wade: Bye.

Felix: Bye cam.

Bob: FELIX thats rude! Bye Jacki.

I stood in front of Mr. Fischbach's classroom door. I sighed and opened the door. Kids were already in there. None I knew, nor cared to talk to at all. Plus there were no seats in the back, so I sat in the front.... the very fucking front... great. I pulled my phone out again and plugged my headphones in the slot. I pulled up my music app and put on P!ATD. I stared off into space thinking.

I want to not be the person that gets on his nerves. I want to be his star student. It causes better drama if I am both though... but how would that work out. I'm pretty good at math, so thats why I was put in the advanced class, but I'm not THAT good at it. Hopefully I can go to him for help.

I was too busy thinking that I didn't hear Mr. Fischbach start talking and walk up to me. He pulled the ear bud out of my ear and I blushed.

"S-Sorry." I said turning my phone on to turn of my music. People were trying to hold in laughs and I saw his glare down at my phone before he left. Damn it was a good song too. It was Death of A Bachelor.

"As I was saying. I am Mr. Fischbach..." I didn't pay attention to his words, but his voice. Damn his voice turned me on. He looked hot in the suit he was wearing. He had flaming died fire engine colored red hair. His voice was rough, but sweet as honey. His voice was melting my heart and I instantly fell for him. He had some damn good muscles too. Did I mention he looked hot. He looked American, well since we were in America, but he looked Korean.

"Okay so lets start with introductions. You with the bright green hair. Start us off please. State your full name and some facts about yourself." He said. His bright hazel eyes staring at me.

Ahem. I cleared my throat "My name I Séan William McLoughlin." I said in my thick Irish accent. "I'm gay... as most of you know. And I want to try my best in math this year, cause of terrible at it." I looked at Mark and he smiled. Damn that smile was something I could stare at all day.

"You may sit Séan." He said.

"Call me Jack." I said sitting back down and leaning my chair kicking my feet up.

"Feet off the desk, Jack." He said. I took my feet off the desk and for the rest of the class we did introductions. I think I'm off to a great start, but now I have a boner, so might as well take care of it tonight, but this was just homeroom... damn it.

This is going to be a long day.