Tagged! By @tutles0404

Want to know more about me... well here it is folks... tagged by tutles0404

1) Fav. Color: Red or blue

2)Grade: Um.... do I have to answer this?

3) Different Name: Elise Schmidt

4) Sign: Huh... wtf does that mean?! Am i stupid? But for birthday its Taurus. Did I answer the question?

5)Fix the world: Language. We all need to speak one language cause than we understand each other.... better.

6) Ship: SEPTIPLIER! Duh I have 2 books out on them and plan to write a ton more... hint hint.

7) Gender: Girl

8)Fav. Device: Laptop

9)Wish for World: Equality... this world fucked up.

10)Fav Celeb: Markiplier (Mark Edward Fischbach)

11) Favorite day of Week: Saturday

12)Why I like my ship: Cause there is so much evidence that it should and could happen. Also it's cute and amazing. Also they seem inspire by each other which makes it better. Also people art for them, and the support they get.

13)Okay with gays: FUCK YES! They are people too! They are the same as all us straight people! They want love, life, kids (well some), they want to feel equal! They are just like you and me. They where born that way, and they should love that about themselves. They are special! Thats the way they were born, they should embrace it.

Tags People:

FemaleMeme

TheWriter456

markiplierisidol

alexessa1

Septiplier_Is_OTP

Septiplier_Away13

JakSeptic

too_fangirl_for_you

Doopypewplier

darkxanti

Questions:

1) Whats your name/ Name you go by on the internet

2) Fav Ship

3)Septiplier or Nah

4) Drawing or Nah

5) Thoughts on Wattpad

6) Should I do a reveal of something about me for 100 followers?

8) Favorite Book/ movie

9) Will you check out the other people tagged?

10) Favorite Color?

11) Gender?

12) If you could have a different name what would it be?

13) What is your sin?(Mines lust. There is Wrath, Envy, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Gluttony, and Pride)