(12) Im Sorry- Thank You

During detention we all just sat there and didn't do anything. When Mark picked me up we didn't say anything.

Shit it is so cold in this car. I rubbed me arms for warmth.

"Oh shit, Jack I'm sorry! Let me turn the heat up." Mark said.

He reached to turn the heat up, but I stopped him. Our hands touched, and we just froze there. Letting our hands touch. I made the first move and took his hand in mine. I shivered from the warmth it brought to me.

"This is better..." I said blushing slightly.

"Why don't, when we get home, you change into your pjs and we can sit next to each other on the couch as do your homework while I grade." Mark suggested.

"U-Um yeah... sounds great." I said.

"Sorry about... earlier in the bathroom... I didn't mean to-" He started saying, but I stopped him.

"Your fine, it was a great first kiss. Thank you for giving me it, oh s-shit sorry that sounds weird." I said extremely embarrassed. If that wasn't forced I don't know what is.

"Wait... I took your first kiss.. Jack, you deserve a much better first kiss... and that didn't sound weird." Mark said squeezing my hand.

"Your a great kisser, so stop fretting." I said.

He started blushing, and pulled into the drive way. We both reluctantly pulled away, and when we got inside. We went our separate ways. As said I changed into my pjs and my hair turned messy, but I didn't fix it. I  slipped on my pants and didn't bother to check what they where. I put on a Fall Out Boy shirt and put my socks on. I grabbed the homework I did have and  my pencil that Mark gave me to use... still couldn't find my other ones. I have others in my suit case, but NAH! When I made my way downstairs Mark was in some Grinch pj bottoms and a Tiny Box Tim shirt. He had his glasses on and a red pen... the infamous red pen!!!!

"Oh No! The infamous red pen!" I said acting scared. Mark started laughing and his laugh turned me on.

"Come sit by me Jack. I'll make you warmer. Wait that sounded perverted. Um... Sit down and get warmer?" He said embarrassed. I sat down beside him and did my homework. "Nice pj pants you got on." Mark said. I looked down and they were Warfastache mustaches.

"Oh.. didn't realize.... and why do I own a pair of these? My friend Felix gave them to me." I said bluntly. Marks face grew sad at the mention of Felix, but he quickly covered it up.

"You do realize it's Friday so you don't have to be here." Mark said. A hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yep. That's exactly why I'm here. It's Friday and I can do what I want to do. Which is sit with you." I said doing a victory dance in my head.

"Oh... well I'm glad I'm good company. You ready for math homework?" He asked. I had just finished my English rough draft.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Want some coffee before we start?" I asked. He smiled and got up with me.

"That sounds wonderful!" He said walking with me. I walked left and he walked right. "Kitchens this way Jack!" He yelled. I sighed and turned around to walk the CORRECT to the kitchen. "Want some coffee of coco?" He asked.

"Coffee is my spirit animal." I said. He smiled and chuckled. Once he was done he handed me my coffee and I took a sip of it. "Fuck!" I said.

"Is it too hot? Did you burn yourself? Do you not like it?" He asked quickly.

"This is fucking fantastic!" I said taking a huge sip. " Best coffee ever!" I said. A look of relief washed over his face.

"Oh I'm glad. Ready for math?" He asked again.

"Nope." I said waking out the kitchen.

"Don't go the wrong way again!" He said laughing slightly.

Sorry it's short! This is a filler chapter! But a lot of fluff for you guys! They held hands!!! Also I took this huge test today, at 8:00 this morning and finished at 1:00 FML!!! But I am brain dead so ship away my sailors!