(16) Test

Okay so TO give you guys so fun. I am making this an interesting chapter. Have fun sailors! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip to last day before break

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tick Tick Tick Tick*

Was all I heard while I was taking my math test. We were currently taking a math test before we were let out for halloween. It was a huge one too. I was struggling with this problem so I decided to ask Mark for some help. But as soon as I raised my hand for help the bell rung and students grabbed their tests and ran out the room. I just sat there and help my hand raised. Mark shut the door, and walked up to me.

"Yes Jack?" He said holding in a laugh.

"I need help with this. I don't understand what it is trying to say." I said.

"Remember what I told you last night." Mark said whispering in my ear. I shivered.

"O-Okay." I said blushing. I thought about what he said as he walked away and sat at his desk. I was on the last damn problem too! "I GOT IT!" I said writing it down and doing the math. I turned it in, and he started grading my paper right away. I walked away to my seat and waited for him to finish.

"Jack here you go." Mark said handing me the paper. I looked at it and squealed. Mark stood up to grab the things from his desk, but before he could actually get to them, I hugged him and we both fell to the ground again. I was still giving him a death grasp of a hug. I was straddling him, again, but I honestly didn't care. "I did not fail! I got a 86! Oh thank you Mark! I love you!" I said kissing his forehead. "Your the best math teacher!" I said. We just sat there for a while looking at each other.

"Jack?" Mark asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Did you say you love me?" He said. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Jack... its okay." Mark said brushing some hair out of my face. "I'm proud of you... you know that right?" Mark said.

"T-thank you..." I said slowly removing my hands from my face. "Thank you again Mark." I said hugging him even though I was still sitting on him.

"Your welcome Jack..." Mark said. I pulled apart from out weird on the ground hug and was about to get up when he pulled my arm back down and connected out lips. I groaned in response at the quick action, but I almost immediately kissed back. His lips where like honey. They were sweet, but once you were stuck in them it was really hard to pull away. I moaned as our lips molded against each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away to breath and he kissed my cheek and the tips of my lips to allow me to breathe.

"M-Mark..... that... was.... AWESOME!" I said kissing him again. He seemed utterly surprised by my reaction, but went with it anyway. We just made out on the floor for a while. Before we realized it, it was dark outside and our hair was messy, and his suit wrinkled. "Sorry about your suit, but I guess it was worth it right?" I said as we walked to his car.

"It was way worth it. Nothing a little iron can't fix. Besides we got a week off. Still on for Math tutoring?" He asked me.

"I thought you'd never ask." I said jokingly. We got in the car and he drove home. "How long did we make out?" I asked him.

He thought about it before he answered "About and hour I guess. Wow... never thought that would happen... Did you... um... enjoy it?" He asked blushing.

"I did not enjoy it. I loved it! My first make out session! Your lips are sweet too." I said leaning closer to him.

"T-thanks..." He said pulling up in the drive way.

"Oh look! Its Miss! Your neighbor next door!" I yelled as I waved at our neighbor.

"Oh! Hello boys! Your home late?" She said.

"Oh hello! We were tutoring, and we got caught up in math. He is doing a lot better." Mark said.

"Yeah... tutoring." I said poking his side.

"Well you boys go home and get warm! I heard its supposed to get really chilly tonight!" She said laughing as she walked to her front door.

"Okay! Goodnight!" I said smiling. He pulled into his driveway and shut off the car. It was really cold outside so I rushed to the door and eagerly waited for him to open the door. He opened it and I was greeted by warm. I sighed in relief and flopped on the couch.

"Jack... at least go change first." Mark said as he put his stuff down.

"Fine... I'll do it for you." I said getting of the couch and walking towards the stairs.

"Pick out a halloween costume too!" He said. The lightbulb in my head went off and I shut my door, and chose my outfit... hehe this is gonna be GOOD!

Chapter Brought To You By: ilovemarkandjack and