(17) J-Jack...

It was the night of Halloween, and I was getting in my costume early. I wanted to see Mark's reaction to my new costume. I was something special, not dirty AT ALL. (pfff of course its dirty, its teaser!Jack we are talking about here!) I went to take a shower first because I clean body, it is a fresh body! Am I right? Yes of course I am. When I got out a dried my hair and brushed it but made sure it went all over the place to look cute. I didn't put any cologne on because if something did happen, I wouldn't want Mark getting poisoned from cologne. (If you get what I am writing down) I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my suit case. I pulled it out and went through my costumes.

"Too slutty, too exposed, too kinky, not enough fabric, perfect!" I said picking up the outfit. I giggled and slowly put the outfit on. One piece at a time.

I put on the stockings, and than the outfit. It was a mis of green and red. There was little straps that held the bottom piece of the clothing. There was a see through thin cloth that covered up my stomach, but it appealed to my hour glass figure. 

"Thanks for the help Mark... this is my way to repay you... plus... I saw the boner you had." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I never used this outfit. It was too revealing, and I was saving this for someone I cared about. Well, loved enough to do this. I sighed and quietly walked into Marks room and sitting on his bed.

"Jack?! You okay!?" Mark yelled from downstairs. I giggled. "Jack?" Mark said. I heard footsteps and I shut my mouth. I heard he opened my door, and he started panicking. I went by the door and waited for the door to his bedroom to open. It soon opened with a loud bang. Mark ran straight into the room and look around quickly. I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Hello Mark~" I said as I rubbed tiny circles on his stomach. 

"Jack...? Oh thank you, I thought something happened to you." He said turning around. I quickly kissed him so he couldn't see my outfit. "Mphhh... Jack...." He said kissing me. We made out slowly at first, but we quickly escalated the kissing. 

"Mark.... ahh! Mmmmm..." I said. Mark started rubbing my sides. He must have realized that I was wearing something different because he stopped kissing me. I wined and he went to turn on the lights. I blinked a couple of times to get used to the light and when my eyes got adjusted I saw Mark staring at me. "H-Hi... Mark?" I said nervously.

"Jack... your REALLY turning me on here!" Mark said.

"M-Mark!"I said blushing. 

"Jack... why are you dressed like that?" Mark asked. "I-I'm not complaining, just.... wow..." Mark said.

"Well... I wanted to thank you... for everything, and I don't know any other way...." I said looking down at the floor.

"Well... you do look pretty hot. And I'm your teacher... this isn't right.... but yet it is..... and you want it... and I want it... but your my student... but... um... you... me..." He said debating with himself over what to do. I on the other hand was debating whether to make the first move or just stand there. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Mark looked reluctant to leave, but as soon as he got to the door I stopped him. I grabbed his wrist and turned him around and kissed him. Well I made the first move.

"Well I guess I'm not going to the door." Mark said smiling as he peppered me with kisses.

"Yep... glad I stopped you too." I said as I gasped. 

"Jack... I gotta tell you something." Mark said. He looked me in the eyes as I panted.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm gay too." Mark said kissing me. I laughed and started crying. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm- I'm really happy." I said.

"I'm glad, but next time. We can just sit on the couch and make out okay." Mark said. I nodded and he told me to go get changed into something more comfortable, so I after Mark left I grabbed some of his clothes. They were a little big, but I made sure to grab something airy so we could cuddle on this cold, October night. I grabbed a long grey sweater, and some skinny jeans of mine. I had to go to my room to get.  I walked downstairs and saw Mark turn off the porch lights.

'Why ya turning out the lights?" I asked him. He jumped a little.

"Oh. So the trick-or-treaters know not to knock on the door." Mark said.

"Oh. Okay." I said as I walked to the living room. "Can we watch a movie?"I asked him.

"Yeah sure! A horror movie okay?" Mark asked. I smiled and nodded.

"A horror movie sounds great!" I said. We sat on the couch and choose a movie. It turned out to be a romance movie type of horror movie. So when the characters kissed. We would, but ours would last longer. "Mmmm..." I said licking my lips. "Your lips are so addicting." I said.

"I could say the same to you, but yours are like a drug." Mark said. His face scrunched up for some reason. (Jack kept touching near that area, and Jack didn't know it)

"Same thing." I said 

Some time later the girls head got torn off. "COOl!" I said.

"Really?" Mark said.

"Well.. I mean the effects for this movie." I said. "I wouldn't want this to happen in real life." I said looking at Mark.

"Mmmm you have such a sweet heart." Mark said pulling me closer. 

"How long have you liked me Mark?" I asked.

"Since you stepped through the classroom doors." He said smiling. we put out foreheads together. "How long have you liked me?" He asked.

"Well I was interested since I heard our math teacher was hot. I feel in love when you spoke to me. Just me." I said. 

"Jack can you be my boyfriend?" Mark asked.

"Gladly!" I said cupping his face and making out for the who knows what number of time today. "Mark... do you still have that boner?" I asked him. (cause I know you fans are wondering)

"Nope. I... um... handled that." He said shyly.

"How?" I said laughing slightly.

"Well you kept grazing me earlier during the movie and I um... yeah..." He said trailing off.

"Oh... OH shit Mark I'm sorry!" I said.

"Its fine. Your just sexy, couldn't help it. I'm glad we are only 2 years apart." Mark said.

"Your hot too... but how are you a teacher if your only two years older than me?" I asked. 

"Well.. I started school early and skipped a couple of grades." Mark said.

"Oh... well now I know more about you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Yep." He said yawning. We went to bed shortly after, and he even gave me a good night kiss.

(Inside Jacks bedroom) 

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!! EEEKKKKKK OMG! THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! HEHEHEH!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE! THE FANDOM GODS LOVE ME!" Jack squealed.