(13) Caught

After I finished my homework I went straight to bed. Before I left, Mark hugged my goodnight. I giggled as I went upstairs. I soon plopped down in my bed and fell asleep thinking of Mark.

"J-Jack!" I heard in my sleep. "J-J-ack!" I heard again. I awoke slowly and was still sleepy when I heard it again. "J-A-ACK!" This time I shot up out of bed and ran across the room. I slid and twisted my ankle, but since I though Mark was hurt I ignored the pain. The sound was coming from his recording room. I slowly opened the door, and what I saw made me nose bleed. Mark was watching my videos as he was jerking himself off. I was about to walk away when he yelled my name... FUCKKKKK. This was turning me on! 

"M-Mark... what the fuck are you doing?" I asked. His head shot up and looked at my direction. He looked back at his laptop, and quickly took his hand out of his pants, and shut off the laptop.

"H-Hey... didn't.. um... see you there?" He said awkwardly. "How long you... um... been there?" He asked nervously.

"Long enough." I said. "So you get turned on by my videos?" I said teasing him. I could see a blush form in the dim light.

"Um.. Jack.. I-I'm sorry. I- You shouldn't have. Its not right for your teacher-. I-" He said stuttering before shutting up.

"Im fine with it. I do it for people all the time, just on camera though. I normally don't know who they are, plus they normally are pervs. Your not. I can tell. If you want a show..." I said making my voice sexily. "I can always give you one.." I said seductively walking towards him slowly. I sat on his lap and straddled him. "I'll give you a show I've shown no other. You'll be special.... daddy." I said whispering in his ear.

"J-Jack... why are... you doing this?" He asked me.

"I know how men think. You want to take advantage of me... right? I want to please you, you took me in. This is the only thing I know, so I want to use what I know to pay you back. For the rest of my life if I have to." I said looking him in the eyes.

"I... will never take advantage of you Jack. You can please me by getting good grades in school, and trying your best to learn. I want you to get away from these strip tease videos... I want you to have a good life. Maybe I do get turned on by you, but I want you to grow up. If you need help with anything, come to me. During school, after school, before school, in my office, bedroom, anywhere, anytime. I can wait. I do have a problem being way, way over attracted to you, but I want you to know that you come first. And if I need something, I'll let you know. Especially if its only something you can handle." He said winking at me. I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped tears away from my cheeks. 

"Why?" I said sobbing now.

"Because... this was forced on you... you didn't want this. Your an innocent kid." He said but I started laughing.

"A guy who knows and uses sex toys, frequently, is not innocent. Plus I just tried to get you to fuck me. But I would love to take care of any of your problems. Including..." I said trailing my pointer finger down his stomach and stopping at his v-line. We both smiled and he kissed my forehead. 

"We'll take the steps slowly to make you have a better life, okay?" He said.

"Yes, but what if I get... a... um.. problem... at school?" I asked. He blushed.

"I'll take care of it after school." He said as I got up off his lap. 

"Thanks." I said.

"Lets get you to bed. Umm also forget about what you saw when you walked in. Did you see anything?" He asked walking me back to my room.

"No. Sadly." I said.

"H-Hey!" Mark said. I giggled as we got to the door of my bedroom. I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Night cutie." I said winking as I shut my door. I breathed in and squealed. "He likes me!!!! Maybe I can tell him I like him one day!"  I said jumping up and down. But what Jack didn't know is that Mark was outside of his door listening to everything he said.

"Goodnight.... love..." Mark whispered as he walked away.