(22) Epilouge Finalè

I'm sad that this will be the last chapter of this book. Im surprised so many people decided to waste  time in their life to experience this story and feel the characters stories unveil right before their eyes. It means so much to me that this book had only been out for about half of a year and it already has over 6.29K reads. It truly is an honor to get to know all of you, wether you are new to this story or read it since the beginning and stayed with me when I was going through a tough time with this story. I wan to get to know all of my fans, or fellow shippers so for this one chapter, for me, I want every single person who has read this story to comment. Wether is just be dots or a smiley face. I want to know the people who wasted their time on this books. I want to get to know the people who gave me encouragement and helped me when I thought the world was going to end, and because of you I cried today. When I checked and saw that this book and The Neko Jack book had over 6k reads I was ecstatic and cried. I have had the pleasure of going through this experience with all of you, and if your willing for more adventures, than please support my other books. If you want to be on edge every chapter. Be lead into twists and turns, and figure out lies and see the truth then please join me on my next adventure: Truth and a Lie. I cannot BELIVE this book is coming to an end, but a one shots book will be coming up very soon. I may delete some books, but NOT MY SEPTIPLIER! Don't freak out just yet! I swore to myself those would stay on my page. So they are staying, but please if you care, support not only me, but also your fellow wattpadians. This is the end of this authors note? And my last for this story, so until next time sailors!

Third Person POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Daddy! Papa! I got an A on my math test!' Tim said running through the door. He had a huge smile on his face as he quickly threw off his backpack by the door and ran to the living room to find his parents cuddling on the couch with his baby sister.

'Hey little Tim! Come here!' Mark said sitting up to open his arms to hug his baby boy. Tim ran up to his Daddy. Tim became engulfed by his Dad's arms, and the paper becoming more crumpled. 'Let me see my little mathematician.' Mark said taking a glance at his math test. Tim was currently in 2nd grade, and was great in math. Just like his 'daddy', Mark. Tim is 6 years old, and tkes mostly after Mark in studies, but when it comes to personality its Jack 100 percent. 'Look at this babe.' Mark said showign the paper to Jack who was currently feeding the little girl, Sam a bottle of milk. Jack reajusted his set up and took the paper from Mark.

'My My, our son is smarter than me! I almost failed second grade, he takes after you Mark.' Jack said handing th paper back to Tim and fluffing his hair up. 'I'm proud of you.' Jack said as he looked to Mark. Mark leaned over to Jack and left sloppy kisses all over his face. 'Marki! At least let me kiss ye back!' Jack said laughing. Tim started giggling and hopped off of Mark's lap to pull out his other homework.

'We made a great son.' Mark whispered to Jack. Jack smiled and nodded. His baby girl started started making grabby hands towards Mark and that made Jack laugh.

'Looks like she wants Daddies attention.' Jack said as he kissed Mark and handed their daughter over into Marks arms. 'I'll go help Tim with his other homework.' Jack said standing up and grabbing his glasses from the side table. Mark slapped his butt and Jack yelped. 'Hey!' Jack said blushing as he truned around to admire his laughing husband and daugher. He rolled his eyes ad left the living room to go help Tim.

'You know Daddy loves you right baby girl?' Mark asked looking down at his baby. The baby made some werd noises and Mark laughed. 'I'll take that as a yes. I couldn't imagine a life without you, or Jack, or Tim. You know Jack was once my student, and I fell in love with him right away.'

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

'Hey! Don't mess with my sister!' Tim said stepping in front of his sister to protect her from her bullies.