(19) Marks Surprise

Okay so I am making a short story based off the book by Patrick Ness: A Monster Calls. I do not own any part of the original book, but I think you will like it! Trust me. Also read it slow and steady. It gives it more effect. 

Marks POV (I though it would be funny if it was in his pov)

'Hi Jack.' I said looking down at him. 'Why' you call my name?' I asked him.

'I was thinking about how hot you are.' Jack said bluntly. His eyes went wide and he blushed. 

'Well... that was blunt.' I said. 'Im going to go edit my video. I'll see you soon.' I said winking at him. I grabbed my camera from the kitchen and walked upstairs into my recording room. I plugged in my camera into the computer with a transfer cord, and waited for my computer to turn on. I put my headphones on and waited for the computer to finish loading. Once it turned on I clicked the space bar to open up to the desktop, and when I did a video was pulled up. I clicked start and I had a nosebleed.

---_Meanwhile with Jack_---

I was hiding in my bedroom. Why? Well...

Flashback to childhood

MOM! Did the girl in the movie seriously give a porn video to the guy she liked!

Yes dear. How old are you

Old enough!

Okay..

Mom... Why is he taking her clothes off?

Love darling, that is how you where born.

REALLY! I WANNA SEE

*Ten minutes later*

Ma! MY EYES! THEY BLEED! HE INSERTED HIM INSIDE HER! I WANNA DO THAT!

Son your too young! Ye not big enough!

---_To Present with Jack_---

I was hiding not because I was scared, but because I wanted to hear his reaction, and my room is right next to his recording studio. 

'Gah! Shit! Fuck you nosebleed.' Mark yelled. I squealed. HE GOT A NOSEBLEED FROM MEH! I got my composure and opened his recording room to see Mark trying hard to not jerk himself off. 

'Like what you see Mark?' I asked him leaning on the door frame. He turned towards me and blushed.

'I shouldn't, but I do. I really do. I REALLY really do.' Mark said. I smirked as I leaned against the door frame. 

'Want some, Daddy?' I asked him. He blushed and slowly nodded. I came over to him and sat on his lap straddling him. 'Your hard already.' I said moving a little to make him groan. I leaned forward and kissed him. He quickly responded and put my lap directly on top of his boner. It turned quickly to a heated make out session. Moans, groans, and messed up words filled the recording room. 

'This is going to be so hard going back to school.' Mark said as we both panted for air. 

'Yeah, but you get me for homeroom and for Math class and after school. Also everyday of the week. You've got me almost anytime. I'll let you have it too. Cause every time I see you I get hard from how hot you are.' I said kissing his neck sloppily.

'Babe, every time I see you swing dat nice ass of yours or say something so dirty I just want to punish and pleasure this little body off yours." Mark said. (Damn didn't know I could write like this. Your author has problems... nah... she's just inventive)