Markkkkkkk! (21) Hidden Message in Chapter: Find it?

This story is legit going no where, but you guys like it. I legit have no idea what to do, so give me some ideas. Also thinking of doing a oneshots after this, it will be in this book though! This also may be the last chapter, idk we will see! It'll be fun!

It was getting closer and closer to Christmas, and Jack still hasn't left Marks house. They both agreed after some time of blushing, avoiding each other, making out, feeling each others bodies, taking each others d-

'OKAY NARRATOR WE GET IT!" Felix yelled as he came onto the screen. M

"HI!" Felix says to you

"HI!" Felix says to you.O

Woah hey Felix this is my time to speak. Last time we spoke we had an argument!

"The fans said I should be the leader of the ship!" Felix wined like a baby. 'STOP NARRATING ME!' Felix yelled girlishly. 'AT LEAST IM FABULOUS BEACH!"R

At  least I get to narrate whatever I want!

'Touche....'

And no actually if I'm correct almost everyone wanted the... older lady to be the leader of the ship. Sorry Felix, not sorry. Also her name was revealed! Ms. Shipper! How ironic!

'Yes ironic now back to the story! E But before that, the ending to chapter 7 in Truth and a Lie almost made me cry! Girl every chapter kills my fanboy heart! Whats going to happen to Houston! Did he get raped or something? I CAN"T WAIT TO FIND OUT!'CPTRS

Okay Felix, I get it but I have to get back to the story...

'Oh.. okay... um.. GO CHECK OUT: Truth and a Lie by FanFQueen. It will make your heart flutter and emotions go crazy!!!'

FELIX!CMNG

'Bye for now'
-—-----------------
Third Person POV
SOON

"Maaaaaarrrrrkkkk! But I don't wanna!" Jack wined. Mark was tutoring Jack over math yet again, and Mark was making him do more problems. Jack already had a headache and he just wanted to cuddle.

"I'll cuddle if you do." Mark persuaded. You see Mark has been lax on giving Jack his, as Jack calls it, "love time" because of school and Mark doesn't want anything to seem suspicious. They make out at home all the time, but to Mark no one can bother them there, but at work people could be watching at any moment...

"Fine! But I also need lots of kisses. I have a massive ass headache because of math." Jack said giving in. Mark kissed his forehead in approval and gave him 5 more problems to do. Mark was preparing Jack for midterms and Jack even had a B- in the class. Mark was proud of him, and Jack was loving every second of it, so. He tried very hard, but if he did bad Mark would make him rework all the problems he missed until he got it right. It annoyed Jack but he got kisses so he wasn't going to die.

"You doing well baby." Mark hummed as Jack finished up the third problem. Jack hummed and continued writing. "Jack, don't forget the minus sign by the square root." Mark said pointing at the fourth problem. He was checking Jacks work as he went, and Jack was getting better at catching his mistakes.

"Thanks Marky." Jack said as he erased some of his work. He started again and began calculating. Jack huffed in annoyance and rubbed his temples. Mark grabbed the paper from under Jacks pencil and set it beside him. He grabbed two Advil from the counter which he had laid out earlier and gave them to Jack with some water. Jack quickly took both of the pills thank gulped down the rest of the water.

"Hey Mark?" Jack asked.

"Yes sweetie?" Mark replied.

"Thank you. For everything. For showing me love, and hope, and for giving me a place to call home. And an amazing boyfriend, and helping me with my grades, and for Ms. Shipper who is teaching me to cook. Just thank you for all of it." Jack said as he leaned his head onto Marks shoulder.

"I would give you my entire being, I really would that's why I was wondering..." Mark said drifting off. "Be right back." Mark said as he got up and went to the kitchen. Jack sat there in silence as he waited for Mark to come back, but when Mark did he came back with nothing in his hands. "Sorry... umm... Jack... please promise me something...." Mark started.

Jack nodded "Off course, Anything!" Mark got closer to Jack and sat down on the couch with him. He pulled a small box out of his pocket. "Mark.. is that a... ring?!" Jack asked happily.

"Sort of, it's a promise ring. Sean William McLoughlin will you promise me that when you graduate that we will marry. Don't worry I'll actually ask you when the time comes." Mark said as he opened the box to reveal to golden wedding bands. Jack started crying and saying yes over and over again. Mark slipped one of them onto Jacks wedding finger, and Jack looked at it in awe. Inscribed on the ring was 'Promise: Marry Me Sean'. Jack than did the same with Mark and they both looked at each other. Jack leapt into Marks arms and they fell off the couch landing wth a loud thud on the ground. Jack left sloppy kisses all over Marks face. They laughed and giggled till there was a knock on the door.

"Mr and Mr. FischLoughlin, I wanted to congratulate with some cake! Open the door before I give it to the fangirls." Ms. Shipper yelled through the door. Jack leapt off Mark and raced for the door at the mention of cake.

They all celebrated that night. Mark and Jack promising to each other that they would one day in 4 years wed, and they did just that. They had sex plenty of times that night, just that night, and many more times when Jack graduated. No one learned about their relationship, except for Felix, Bob, and Wade, and they all wanted to be there for their small wedding. Felix even called being the bridesmaid and flower girl, because he is just that fabulous. They are still together now and have 2 kids. One girl one boy, and just like them the son is always trying to protect the innocent, aka his younger sister. They are two years apart, and their names are Tim and Sam. IM Wrinting one more cpter than its over

"You know what Mark..." Jack said.

"What babie?" Mark asked him.

"Even though I'm out of collage you still need to Teach Me Teach."