ch>2

●●●●●
Love is like an injury that reminds us to take medicine, without the injure then we won't remember to take medicine to be cured... Anonymous.

Ughh I sighted getting agitated that my alarm interrupted my beautiful sleep and at the same time cursing the lecturer who has decided to made us attend a lecture 7am, I mean it isn't even his time.
his normal time start 9am but he is giving us a 2hours test before his class.
I won't have bothered going if not for the test. Durh

I quickly ran into the bathroom, in no time i was done taking my bath and headed straight to my dresser to get ready for collage.
I wore a black shirt with a blue denim jeans and bright coloured kimono on top., I rolled a pitch veil.
And applied kylie lip gloss from my kyle's make up collection as my final make up touch.
Grabbing my bag I headed straight down stairs, wondering why that disturbing predator isn't any where to be found around me, bugging me as usual .
Ha ha ha ha , I heard oum kalthum's voice giggling at the top of her voice.
I wondered what's funny,
Anyways who cares I told my self as the giggling grew louder.
"Ina kwana mum & Dad (Good morning mum and Dad ) ".
"Morning daughter " chorus both mum and Dad.
Grabbing a place of pan cake, I sat near oum kalthum on the kitchen's small dinning table.
"So what's the laughter about" I asked, getting everyone's attention.
And to my surprise everyone continued laughing as if I was some sort of clown or joker.
"Hey" I yelled getting irritated and everyone composes.
"Your father was just telling us about one of kasime's ((A kenya comedian /Dstv star)) video where she tries to steal a phone,.."says mum observing the sudden change in my mode.
"It's actually an old video" I said bluntly probably murdering the fun existing in the atmosphere.

"Ke kuma in kin gama dariya kitashi mu tafi ( and you , if you're done laughing get up,so we can get going.) " I said to oum.
Getting up to leave.

"Bye Dad jabir, mum labiba" waves oum kalthum as she adresses my parent.
"Would you be coming back here today ?", mum asked oum kalthum.
"No mum labiba" she smiles "actually we would be going out for family diner as my brother is finally back from the state" she explained.
"Alright drive safely my children".
"Allahu Hafeez"... Chorus both I and Oum.

Oum kalthum was busy concentrating at the road driving calmly as silent engulfs the atmosphere.
"Hey ,what was that , back there? "Asked oum kalthum finally breaking the silent.
"Did I offended you by any means" asked again leaving no room for me to answer her.
"No ," I replied.
"Ok did Saif say something" asked oum kalthum this time with concern plaster all over her face.
"No" I answered her in a monosyllables.
"Then why acting like a b***h" she hissed.
I glared at her and she reframes her question.
"Are you PMS'ing" she asked again.
"Ok enough with all this , are you a detective.
And no am not PMS'ing" I answered.
"Kin San bana son fadi wa akomai ( you know I hate failing at anything),ban samu jiya naki karatu ba ( I didn't get a chance, to read last night ) And the thought of failing the test got me annoyed and spoilt my day" I explained.
oum blust out laughing and diverted her attention back on the road.
"Now what's funny "I frowned.
"It's just that, kin bi kinnace ma Saif, ba dole ki manta komai ba (you are all over saif, why won't you forget everything? )" she said.
"Hey it's love" I depended myself.
"You wouldn't understand since your heart has no room for love" I said.
"Kya ji dashi".
"Ai sai ki rubuta sosayya mugani ( then go and write love and we'll just see)" Says oum kalthum teasingly.
"Ah, Mun iso ( we are here) " announced oum kalthum.
"Ok see you later in the day" I say avoiding prolonging the conversation.
With that we parted.
Oum kalthum and I are in different departments though the same university.
I study interior design while she studies Business administration .so our lectures are different though she too has an early lecture today.

######

My arch309 test was the opposite of what I had expected.
The questions was so cheap that am pretty sure I A's the test.
And suddenly am all cheerful, my bitchy attitude over the trash.
I flushed while visualizing how oum kulthum would tease me about having a mood swing or she would say my day is made up just by making out with my saif .
Oh oum kalthum and her naughty thoughts.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I met saif at the school cafeteria after all my morning classes.
Saif also goes to kasu as we do.
He is actually a year ahead of us though we are of the same age.
Actually I bump into him at the cafeteria , remembering how we first met bumping unto each other, I flush .
"Hey, what's the handsome engineer doing out of workshop " i smile "here by this time" I flirted.
"My lecture just got cancelled actually, so I decided to come here" he said.
"Thought you would be in class by now , that's why I didn't bother to call you out for lunch" Explained saif.
"Yeah the class ended sooner than expected".
"So does your offer stands " I asked , flipping my veil which was actually in it right position.
"Yes let's go for coffee" , says saif leading the way out and straight to the parking lot where his car is.
"You know I've miss you alot" says saif.
"Miss you more chuchu (my love )".

"You know going the whole of yesterday without even a glance of you was torture, promise me you won't torture me like that again" says Saif as he held my hands in his.
I blushed and answered him truthfully, "I won't dare think of hurting you, you are my life and torturing you is torturing one's own tender heart".
Saif kisses my hands and with that he drove away .
The day was so amazing that I hadn't notice it pass by.
I spent the rest of the day with saif,we went to a coffee shop , then to the park.
today was simply fun, I ditch the rest of my lectures of the day to an unplan date with saif, then again every single moment with saif is a date.
Our relationship is known to everyone on campus.
We have won the best couples in the whole of kasu for the third time in a roll now .
I mean , am just so lucky to have the perfect relationship with the right guy.
What I feel for him, God
it's much more than love,
love would be an under statement.
I know by now, you all must be thinking am head over hills 4 saif ...right
Well you are right, I am and so would you when you meet him.
"Kai Kai Kai ( exclaimation)"
I said suddenly panic.
"What's wrong" asked saif sounding worried.
Actually oum kulthum is my ride home today and I ask her to wait for me after classes,and it's almost an hour since it ended , I bet she tried my line" I explain.
"Saif your phone , my battery has run down" I asked.
Saif pass me his iPhone 7 , and I dialed oum kalthum immediately.
She picked on the second ring and I apologise on the first chance I got., i told her saif would drop me home.
The way she hung up , I knew they would be fire.
No wonder she gets angry with me oftenly , I always forget about her when ever I am with saif and cancel out our plans at the dieing minutes.

I know you most all think am horrible .
Am greatful oum kalthum understands me .
i feel bad letting her down too.

VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!

~with lurv
Carltumee 💋