ch>10 - Zeemus in the house

My heads under water but am breathing fine, your crazy and am out of my mind,
Cause all of me loves,
all of you , love your.. curves and all your edges ,
all your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me , I will give my all to you.
You are my end and my beginning
Even when I loose am wining,

~All of me~
☆John Legend

Jawahir's P.O. V.

The week days had finally come to an end, the day I looked forward to has finally arrive,
Today Saif would be having diner with the family, After 3yrs of secret dating ,Saif is finally going to meet everyone, I was so happy that I could literally feel the butterflies in my stomach dancing.
I can't wait for dad's arrive.,
His flight will be arriving this morning, even dad will meet Saif.
I kept dancing in my head with so much happiness.

"AsSalamulaykum",I heard coming from outside the room.
"Wa'alaykumussalam" I replied back after opening the door,
"Zeemus" I screamed and leaped into her arms.
"Come in",I said after pulling back.
"To what do I owe the surprise" I said happily.
"Can't a friend just stop by", Zeemus sulk.
"I have alot to share, I hope you don't have any other plans again " asked Zeemus.
"I do, but I think I can spare you some time" I said sticking my tongue out.
"You never change" said Zeemus pinching me.
"Ouch " I yelled ,
And she smiled devishly.
"I will get you for this " I snearl, she shifted.
"Get back, I won't get you now" I assured her,
She gaze at me suspiciously.
"Don't get me wrong I'll get back at you when you lease aspect it, so common spill the bin".
She seems quite relax now and she scooted over to scoop with me.
"I heard that you will be getting engaged soon" said zeemus quite excited.
"What" I exclaimed.
"Are you mad, or did you misheard it" I said getting angry as usual,
zeemus looked at me quite puzzled, lost for words.
"No"
"You see, this is what happen, oum's mother brought a proposal for her son bukar to me, and my parent accepted it".
"What!", exclaim zeemus getting more confused.
"I thought Saif , finally came home " she said.
"Not yet" I answered.
"In summary, I have talked to my parent to reject the wedding proposal, and they understand my point of view, and for Saif he's more than ready to come forth" I said in one breath.
Gasped , zeemus releasing her breath,
"That's wonderful at first I was scared that you will break your SACRED DREAMS, with oum., the dream that had always kept you together all this year's".
"Speaking about oum, what did she say, when you rejected her brother bukar" asked a now curious zeemus.
"Well you know me and oum, only death can do us apart."
"She totally gets me more than anyone and she respects and support my decision for choosing Saif".
"The only problem is that dad, is still brainwashed My oum's mother, he might have agreed to pull off the engagement,
But I know he will be firm on his words concerning me getting married".
"Ya Allah and oum ?"
"She has no one, it can't be,
Atleast keep one of your sacred dreams of getting married on the same day alive" she suggested.
"If dad remains adamant, then we will go husband hunt for oum", joked zeemus.
"Hmm,count me out, If oum caught you planning to get her a husband , you are totally toast" I said as much as i could in a scary voice.
Zeemus gasped,
"Enough about that" I said
"Guess what zee"
"What, just tell me you know am hurrible at guessing, so just tell me " zee insisted.
"Argh, you are no fun".
"Anyways Saif will be meeting my parents today" I said sounding quite excited.
I immediately placed my hands over my ears due to how zee shouted on hearing the news.
"Wow, it's about time " she said while getting compose.
"He will be here for diner".
"Oh wow, jawahir., I really had looked up for this day,
So now come let's make you up " said a corky zee.
I smiled as she pushed me towards my wardrobe.
I stood there quietly having no idea what zeemus is up to, of course I do have a little idea sha,
I watched zeemus attentively as she began to pour out my cloths from the wardrobe she has open,
"Nothing wearable here, "said zeemus.
I said nothing and she tilted her head to talk to me,
"Hey show me your closet "said zeemus.
I patiently pointed it to her as she was been hyperactive for my liking.
This, this, no, not this ,
Too dark, too skimpy, too tight , too long , too hairy says zeemus as she brings and toss my cloths outside the closet.
"Hey zaynab musa" I yelled.
Zeemus is an abbreviation for zaynab musa that we had so gotten use to it.

"Is anything ever going to be good enough here," I question her.
"You acting as if I am going to go meet the president buhari, eh (yes), am I?".
"Now move aside let me help myself out" I said passing her by.
"Common," squirm zeemus dragging me back
"I don't care".
"To me saif's presence here is more highly welcome and more important than buhari's.
So common, let's go shopping "said zeemus.
"Are you okay, zeemus" .
"Let go off, my hands".
Zeemus and I began to argue over it as we heard a voice from the top.
"Now common,stop it".
"My dearest jawahir will be wearing the dress I have bought for her earlier" said oum as she walk passed us.
All our attention diverted towards her.
"Oum you are here" both I and zeemus echoed.
Yup,
"I won't dare ever miss any important event of jawahir's" smiled oum.
I blushed feeling important.
"Now this will be perfect " says oum, raising a black Arabian gown, with coloured button placed zigzaged across the upper part of the gown.
"It looks perfect" I muttered,
I have honestly forgot about it.
"What do you think oum, "asked Zeemus .
"It's looks somehow too colourful" and ... said zeemus as oum cut her off.
"Oh sorry, I should have known better than ask someone wearing dark blue kimono and marron demin jeans underneath it" teased oum.
"And what about it now, " asked zeemus getting unsecured.
"I and oum laughed out loud leaving" zeemus in the dark.
Getting irritated zeemus took her hand bag trying to leave.
"Hey get back we are just kidding,
you look great.
See you, so ease to get on your nerves".
Teased oum.
"So gullible", I poke
When you look past oum's and zeemus foible characters, you will see how good friends they are.