ch>25 - the bitter truth.

Alhamdulillah , I can't believe Ramadan is over😳😢 and Eid fitr is finally here💃💃,
Happy Eid to all my Muslim readers.

Oum's P.O.V;
I had to call her, her thoughts kept pondering on my mind.
I took the phone to call her and she answered on the first ring , i kept saying my salams, but she wasn't answering.
I heard distant chatters right when I was about to end the call.
Ameer, I love you.
don't you get it, I did what I did to have you.
When I went to oum's house i heard her planning to do so, so i beat her to it.
'What about oum, do you realize how many lives you have destroyed? ', I heard amirs voice.
All I know is I love you and all is fair in love and war.
'Shut your mouth, you are a muslima.
you shouldn't think so, oum's heart is shattered all because of you and you're not even remorseful', Amir's voice.
Please Amir be rational.
'Rational?, I would have live with you , but your attitude, I can never live with someone with such attitude zeemus!!, I despise you for what you did, 'Amir's voice.
Zeemus- mstchww.
'Zeemus, you wouldn't change right?, on this day, the 24th of June 2017 I pronounce 2 Talaqs on you. '
No, no you can't just end things this way, give me a chance.
I read it, I had a reading that you are my HAPPILY ever after, you can't just end things up in a fit of anger with onesided decision . It doesn't work that way, atleast give me a chance to prove my love, a month would be enough.Said zeemus.
'You know your problem, you are young, immature and naive not to add thoughtless, now get out of my house' I heard Ameer roar.
Not tonight, 'yan biki ko watse wa basu yi bah', sai aga nadawo.
Hello!,hello! , i kept yelling through the phone till someone answered.
Oum,said the unsteady voice.
"Am sorry, I answered your call when suddenly. .."
"I heard what happen" I said and Ameer's voice went numb.
"It isn't my fault " he finally spoke.
"I know, just let zeemus sleep over".
"Ok, anything for you" , said Ameer.
I ended the call, and warm tears began to find their ways down my face.
"Oum let's go, the groom family are here to take you " said Daddi.
Should I apologize to jawahir for blaming her,
No not yet, she's indirectly responsible because zeemus isn't smart enough to come with such plans, said my subconscious.
"No, she doesn't deserve this " I argue back.
"Oum, oum are you okay" Daddi shaked me bringing me back to reality.
"Yes" I nod.
Daddi wiped my tears off.
"It's ok, Insha Allah everything will be okay".
"God, never abandon his servant" said daddi.
Yes daddi.
Daddi took her hands and we left.
I saw jawahir, when her mum ask her to give my hands to oum.
Her hands were shaken as she tried to grasp mine.
It was hilarious. The mighty jawahir frighten of little me.
She finally held my hands and gave it to saif.
Saif was lowering his gaze refusing to look at me, which made me wonder.
"Am sorry" she said softly before turning.
I let her pass even though I could change things between us by letting her know it isn't her fault.
But I didn't , there was just alot to deal with.
I think first I should deal with saif before anything or anyone else.
I was seated in the back seat of the Peugeot with saif beside me.
I can swear to Allah I have never seen saif this calm.
His presence, or rather our silence made me nervous I kept playing with my fingers until I felt a jerk when the car came to a halt.
"We are here, Let's go in.." said saif holding my hands.
Here i am, after a long while.
Am now here, the house that always felt like home is now finally my home. Am not just here as a close friend but as a daughter-in-law, a daughter to the khulaids. For the first time, I am here without jawahir.
"Oum, what's wrong why are you crying" asked Saif.
"Am I" I chuckled. "I just got something in my eyes..." I lied.
Saif and I matched into our bedroom that was beautifully decorated for us. Everything from the
The master sized bed, the Italian silk curtains, the Chinese rugs, the turquoise couch , the little aquarium , looked beautiful,. Everything was just of my taste.
I sat on the bed wondering if jawahir was behind this, but then again how could she?, when she knows I wouldn't be marrying him.
"Oum, oum..." said Saif bringing me back to reality.
"Yes" I jerk.
"Oum , am sorry".
I know non of us wanted this to happen, but then it's our naseeb, it's qadr.
Am really sorry about Ameer,
I know you must be shattered but please try to look beyond your shoulders.
I felt wary, for the first time in my entire life I was mute. Yes I loved Ameer,
Yes I accept qadr or else I won't be here.
But it's just too hard to move on,
What I need is baby steps.
Saif, it isn't your fault I get it,
"You don't need to apologise: I finally said.
To my surprise, Saif held my hands in his.

'When I heard that the imam has join you and I ,
.....well I was simply shocked.
I couldn't imagine leaving a life with the best friend of the woman I loved.
Mum said I shouldn't worry, she said i should relieve you of the marriage, ..'
My heart pace increase ,
'But I refused, marriage isn't a child's play
And I know non of us wants this but we owe it to our selves to make this marriage work. It's half of our Deen and I intend in making it count.',
Oum kulthum, would you please forget our past
And do me a favour by agreeing to start our relationship a fresh right here, right now.
I want you to give us a chance , as marriage isn't a joke, but don't get me wrong it's your choice if you want to stay or not.
But remember I can't leave you without enjoying the fruit of marriage.
"Oum, would you like to be called Mrs. Saifullah jabir?."
Saif words melted my heart, I had no idea when everything mattered less.
"Yes, I want to make the nikkah work".
Am so happy and shock that saif wants to give our nikkah a chance. The saif I knew would have punch walls till he got things right.
"Yes" I nodded as tears escape my eyes.
"Am glad, that you agree"
Take your time , said saif as he kissed my forehead.
Insha Allah, I will try to be Aroosa to my saif.
I giggled on the noun 'Saif',
Today marks the beginning of our married live, whispered saif. And I was left pondering on his words.
JAWAHIR'S P.O.V;

I can't believe oum, has finally left to spend the rest of her life with saif and with the thought of me being responsible.
It breaks my heart seating right here while she wallow in pain, only I know how awful saif will
Treat her. Saif has always been terrible in hiding his anger and right now am positive he hates her. And it's all my fault.
I was rocking my foot back and forward as I let my tears spread away when suddenly I felt myself flying in the air at least for a sec before I hit the wardrobe and everything blacked out.
I woke up , laying on the bed with ice bag on my forehead, what happen.
I tried to reason when bukar walked through the door and pass all the old items that were in the room before he got married to me.
You are the reason my little sister is unhappy today, and as long as she's un happy , you will never be happy.
"You made her cry yesterday and today you got your punishment, just remember this is just a tip of the iceberg, the worst is yet to come sweetheart whispered bukar."
I was confused, I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out, all I could do is shiver in fear.
This is the beginning of our married life, bukar winked at me before leaving the room.
And I was left pondering on his words.

A/N;
Once again happy sallah.
So tell me, team Saif or team bukar .
Will love to hear from you.
~with Lurv;
Carltumee 💋