ch>5- awful news

I can't remember to forget you,oh oh ohhh
.I keep forgetting I should let you go . Oh oh oh
but when you look at me, the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight light.
I give my last dime to hold him tonight, I do anything for the boy.
I rob and kill , I do anything for the boy.
~Can't remember to forget you~
☆Shakira ft. Rihanna.
______________________________________________________________________________

Jawahir's p.o.v

I opened my eyes staring at Saif whom is still sleeping.he sleeps innocently.
He's  indeed a perfect example of sleeping beauty, if she would have being a HE.
I would give everything to wake by his side, as his wedded wife.
I kept staring at the sleeping angel then realised subhr time is passing.
We all must have slept off without switching off our systems.
Gosh my Data,
"Saif !!,Saif " I yelled.
I could see the fright in his eyes when he waked up .
He was startled.
He couldn't quite figure out where my voice was coming from
I was enjoying the view, I kept giggling
"Hey its me " I called out
That's when he looked through his system , he was quite sleepy still.
"Ka tashi lokacin sallah na wuce wa (wake up,the prayer time is passing)".
I said quite authoritative.
I switched off the system and turn to go and offer my ablution when suddenly oum kalthum came barging into my room .
"Keh, Allah yasa kunne na baiji daidai bah  ( you, I hope my ears , didn't hear you right). Said oum kalthum".
I gave her the confuse look and she continues blabbing.
I heard you yelling, when I came close I heard you talking to Saif as if he's in the room" said oum kalthum while checking out the room.
"You moron" I glared, "it's the age of technology, don't act stupid".
With that I left her and performed my ablution.
She was still there, sitting on the couch in my room
I smirk at her and then spoke.
"He could even lead me in prayer you know and you're more than welcome to enjoin: I stated
She sighs,
"Kar kusa ni a shirmen ku.( don't include me in your stupidity )".
Besides I prayed 20minutes ago..
"Bye", she said and left.
I rolled my eyes and redialled Saif.
I asked him to lead me in prayers from there. .I don't even know if it's right but we did it any ways.

##########

°a week later,
I was sitting in the living room reviewing my architecture project,
When dad came in and ask me to scoot over, I shifted swiftly  and he sits near me.
"Dear we need to talk" he said.
"I and your mum have talked over this and we have reached a decision".
I kept my project on the stool .
I was now  confused but intrigued.
My focused completely went to Dad as he continued.
"Jawahir you see, you are not getting any younger and..."
Holy shit..what's dad getting at.
Has oum kalthum mother influence them.
"O. M. G, Dad what are you saying" I say .
It's daddi (what oum's mother is call) isn't it ?. I asked getting uneasy.
Dad nod,   yes she is the one whom has sent for your hand in marriage for her son".
Your alliance is  finalised" said dad happily.
"Gosh,  Dad" I snap.
"It's my life,my choice,
"Why would you go finalising my alliance without my concert" I lashed out
"I refuse to accept "I cried out and ran up stairs towards my room, when I saw oum kalthum
She must have been peeping on us.
"It's your fault" I yelled and ran.
I entered my room and slam the door hard.
My nightmares has just come true.

   I haven't talk to dad or anyone else except saif (of course )since yesterday when Dad brought up  that topic,  to me it was like betraying Saif.
I on my system and signed  into wattpad to take my mind off things ,I felt guilty for talking to my Dad the way I did.
I began to reading a book from my library "Mending a broken heart by Niqab_hearthrob ".

Everything came flashing over my eyes.
Saif was right if I had introduce him no one would think about getting  a match for me.
"Jawahir promise me that you would never leave me no matter what the situation is" said saif as he caress my hand .
I was about to reply him when I felt something snatch from my hands.
"Oh I love this book said oum kalthum".
"Huh ,I was lost in my thought that I have forgetton I was reading a book".
I clean the tears that is rolling down my cheeks , I took the car keys and ran out ignoring oum kalthum.
I stopped no where but saifs house.

"Ina wuni (Afternoon) anty: I greeted Mrs. Ashraf , saifs mum when she let me in.
"Is saif in",I asked aunt Ashraf politely.
He's in his room she assured me and led me there.
"Saif "I gasp and hug him.
I started crying as my heart melts.
I sat cuddle in Saif's arms.
I will never leave you I mutter.
Saif caresses my back.
I narrate everything that had been happening lately at home to Saif .
It seems Saif is more heart broken than I am.

#saif n jawahir. .

"Lemme me go and tell them that you are mine, mine alone " said Saif .
"No, you won't, let's think rationally  before doing something " stupid i spoke.
It took me a thousand years to convince Saif it will be better to talk things out after planning.
(Lol. Note the exaggeration.)

"You have to set things right" said Saif after carefully choosing his words.

    A/N.:
Votes !! , votes !!.