ch>6

Every body gets high some times, you know
What else can we do when we feel low?
So take a deep breath and let it go, you shouldn't be drawning on your own.
And if you feel you're sinking I'll jump right over into a cold,cold water for you.
~Cold water~
☆JUSTIN BIEBER.

JAWAHIR'S P.O.V.
Saif I love you I muttered and he embraced me, making me feel the beat of his chest.

Three year's ago....

Hey oum kulthum,
"You sure you want it"..I asked oum kalthum.
Actually I was poking her.
I and oum kalthum had gone to Dilemma to pick up some groceries.
"Give it back" yelled out kulthum as I walked backwards teasing her, I was having my way when I suddenly bumped into something, something really hard ,i looked up at oum kulthum as she remains expressionless seeing how she seize to move forward towards me, I knew it.
I have bump into some one,
I turned embrass, because it was my fault.
"Gosh, am sorry" I muttered as I quickly bend down to help the stranger pick up his groceries.
Bam we heard the sound of our heads colliding as he too bend to help himself.
"Ouch" I muttered.
"Are you okay" asked the stranger.
I looked up ,making four eyes with him.
At that moment I knew that theres something very intriguing about him,weird but for me it was love at first sight, I had the feeling that it's going to be the beginning of a love story, our story.
'snap out of it', glared my subconscious.
He was so cute that I had forgot my words.
"Are you okay" he asked again being concerns, I kept staring at his lips.
He is actually nothing like the boys I have met .
If it was another duch bag , he would have started yelling, asking me if I couldn't see my steps but he didn't and I adore that.
"By the way am Saif" he says breaking the silent.
"And she's jawahir, she's not normally like this" says oum kalthum answering my question.
They both chuckled
"By the way am oum kalthum her friend" she added.
"Nice to meet you " he said and disappeared.
"No,no he probably thinks that am weird now" I muttered.
"Not that it matters" says oum kalthum.
"Yeah" I replied.
~

~~~~~~~~~

I and oum kalthum had recently graduated from high school and applied for kasu, kaduna state university , being one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria and close to us.
the both of us got the admission.
I to study Interior design and she was given Business Administration.
It's our first day and we both are nervous.
I kept talking like a fool , just to feel comfortable as we pass the schools hall way.
When I suddenly bumped onto someone.
I looked up and it was the guy from the groceries shop.
What would he think of me now I wondered?
"Don't you like bumping into people" says the guy from the groceries shop with a smirk on his face.
"Jawahir" he said my name with charm , almost like a whisper .
'He remembered my name' said my subconscious as she dances to the tune of Rihanna's song work.
"Hy oum kalthum" he greets oum and she responds politely.
I didn't even get a chance to say 'Hy' as he walk into the blue.

After that day I really didn't see saif again, but he became the shadow of my reflection, the night to my day, I can't explain exactly how I felt, the only thing I knew is that, am drawn to him.

I became jealous of oum kalthum because she speaks to him more than I could ever dream of doing,

The next day .
I was lieing on my bed when oum walked in.

"Jawahir would you escort me,?".
"To go see a movie with a friend" asked oum kulthum.

"No, you go" I said slyly.
"Am not in a mood of being a third wheel " I answered harshly still not over the fact that she spends way more time with saif than I could ever in my life.
Don't be stubborn, please do come pleaded oum kulthum.
She kept following everywhere I go asking me to go out with her,
I surrendered and decided to follow her.

In no time we arrived at the silver bird cinema, once in, I was surprised to see saif waiting by the door for us.

"Oum kulthum is that saif " I asked unable to contain my self.
"Yes" answered oum kulthum.
"What's he doing here, don't tell me his the friend you are here to see " I asked hoping the answer would be no,
But who am I kidding , he is the friend she's here to see.
"Welcome "said Saif as we approach him.
Giving oum kulthum a bouquet of flower and thanking her,
For what? I wondered.
"You are welcome " says oum kulthum and excuses her self.
Saif asks me to come sit at the dinner area before oum kalthum comes back.
We sat for like 5 minutes without both uttering any word.
If i had not known oum kulthum this much , i would have said that she ditched us.
"Actually I must confess, I wanted to see you, not oum kulthum" said saif as my heart began to run a marathon.
"Me? " I said almost not believing him.
"Sure, are you surprise?" He asked.
"No " , I replied trying to act cool.
"Actually", he continues. .
"I had my eyes on you , I couldn't forget you since the first day I saw you at that mall" he sighed as if dropping off a huge weigh on his chest.
"I didn't have the courage to approach you".
Wait did he just said he didn't have the courage to approach me?. I asked my subconscious self not believing his word.
I mean a guy like him, it's too plane to be true.
"And oum kulthum" I asked.
"I must confess talking to you seemed scary , so I decided to confront oum kulthum to get to you".
"She's the one who actually suggest that I come true with my feelings before it's late".
"She planned the whole night" he confesses.
"So, oum kulthum got me on a blind date, not bad" I muttered.
"What " says Saif ,
"No, I said oum kulthum did a good job".
"Jawahir I am not able to forget about you since the first day I met you" he admitted his feelings to me.
Saif leaned forward grabbing my hands in his as he continues "you became my worries, my dream, my future, you are everything to me,
Jawahir I love you and would be thrilled if you do me a favour of accepting my proposal.."
My mouth dropped open on his last words,
Saif just confessed his love to me,
Everything he said was over whelming , it was too good to be true...
What about oum kulthum? I asked my self. It really did seem like she has gotten a thing for him, I wouldn't blame her I mean who doesn't.

I removed my hands from his and left the place as fast as I could.
I could hear saif's voice as he shouts on top of his voice pleading , asking me to stop.
Good, now see what you have done, you have scared him away, he will definitely get the impression that you are not interested scowls my subconscious as she crosses her legs in her own domain.
'Shut up , am not in the mood, get out of my thoughts' I snapped .

I headed straight outside ,got the key from the valet and drove out.
Oum kulthum must have gotten a taxi, she really did pull off a stupid plan, I hissed as I concentrated on my driving.

finally i have gotten everything I ever wanted since the day I met him, I have finally gotten his love, but am somewhat not happy.
Some thing seems off.

Everything seem so good to be true,
Does he actually loves me or is he playing me.
A question suck on my mind with no answer..

A/N:
Alhamdulliha.
Ya Rabbil alamin.
Votes! !, votes!! , votes! !.
Do check out my other book "MENDING A BROKEN HEART".