ch>12- change of mind.

Do you ever think of me, when you lie,
Lay in your bed,
Your bed of lies.
And I knew better than to look in your eyes, cuz
They only pretend that you will be mine ,........

~Bed of lies~
☆Nicki minaj.

Third person's P. O.V;

Mrs. Jabir khulaid sat on her dresser, getting ready as her phone ringed.
The sparkle formed in her eyes could never the described when she picked up her phone,
It was her husband, her one true love.
"Hello dear " said Mrs. Khulaid.
Her expression changed from excited to sore when she hunged up.
Jabir khulaid, her husband disappointed her again.
She became sad instantly ,
Make up always cheers her up, she took her make up bag out of the wardrobe and then her thought kidnapped her.

She was so deep in her thought that she hasn't realise that she had applied lipstick passed her lips to her cheeks,
"Hahaha ha " she heard a laugher so loud that it drag her back to reality.
She looked straight in the mirror in front of her and saw her naughty daughter giggling at her hard.
"Mum , what's wrong" ask Jawahir placing her hands over her mother's shoulder.
"Do you miss dad this much that you are so engross in his thought ¿."
"Jawahir you have started" beamed labiba.
Now pass me the makeup wiper ordered labiba.
Her daughter took the wiper and wiped her mother's make up mess her self.
"Mum, tell me ".
"Is anything wrong" asked Jawahir.
"No "nodd labiba.
"Mu....m.m " muttered Jawahir.
It's just that , I and your dad arranged to talk to daddi (oum's mother) about calling off your wedding, but your dad is not here.
"It's Ok, mum" said Jawahir petting her mum.
And I don't know how to face daddi alone, I do hope she will understand.
"She will insha Allah, " said Jawahir giving her mother strength and hope.
"Where 's oum asked a more compose labiba now" She's in the kitchen says Jawahir.
Before she could finish her sentence oum walked in.
"Morning mum-labiba, " greeted oum.
"Morning my child " answered labiba.
"Here's some milk" said oum handing a glass of milk to labiba.
She always knows what I want and when I needn't it , no wonder everyone is fond of her, even Jabir thought labiba.
"Thank you " said labiba.
Oum turned to leave, when labiba stop her.
"Is daddi home ", asked labiba.
"She said , she will be back this morning when I spoke to her last " replied oum.
"Ok thanks dear " said labiba dismissing oum.
Both oum and Jawahir walked out.

In no time labiba was all dressed up, and ready to leave.
She dropped both oum and Jawahir at college before heading to daddi's house.
The door was open on it's first door bell sound.
Everyone was so welcoming.
Daddi kept talking about how good a couple "Jawahir and bukar would be", she kept going on and on and on.
That labiba had lost the strength to tell her that the wedding is been cancelled from her side.
"Daddi I came to talk to you about bukar and jawahir's proposal".
"Yes, that's exactly why I said we should meet.,
I thought about it, and February would be the best month to get them engage, you see , jawahir will be in her finally year then , bukar would be...."
"It won't be, " yelled a helpless labiba cutting daddi off.
Daddi remained frozen on labiba's words.
"Did I heard you right? " she ask
"Jawahir doesn't agree to the wedding " said labiba firmly.
"But she will eventually", said daddi trying to reason with labiba,
"You see when I got married to oum's father,
I wasn't in love with him, I hadly knew him then, but you see how we are now,
I have come to love him , and we even have three wonderful kids together" said daddi
"That was then, we are in 2016 now, and no kid of ours would be force into an arranged marriage now," labiba said.
"Who said anything about forcing anyone..."said daddi trying to understand labiba's point of view.

:Why did you agreed earlier, why a sudden change of heart?" Asked a now, furious daddi, .
"At first we thought jawahir liked bukar, but it happens that she doesn't and has a boyfriend , therefore we decided to retrieve the proposal." Explained labiba.

"O. M. G, have you set an apointment with the fumigator " yelled daddi to her youngest daughter madari , she turns to labiba, "the house need to be fumigated "said daddi in denial.
"Am sorry daddi, but my husband and I can't give you jawahir's hand in marriage for bukar" said labiba bluntly.
"Get out of my house "yelled daddi,
Being crushed to the highest level.

☆☆
"I can't believe labiba would do this to me, I. Choose jawahir for bukar because of how close the khulaid's are with us."
"If today Jabir should have a son and ask for oum's hand , I will never deny him even if oum has a lover".
What nonsense are they talking about.
"What should I tell all the people I have started inviting for your wedding" said daddi and her son,
Whom has just returned from work.

Bukar hates one thing in life, that's to see his mum, hurt, stress and sad.
He felt furious, knowing that someone close to his family will hurt his mother.
He never liked jawahir in that way, he accepted her because his mum had made the match, he had nothing against her,
But right now he hates nothing but her.
He hate her for giving his mum hope and taking it away from her,
He hates her for making a ridicule out of his mother.
"Hand me over my phone ", daddi said.
"No, call oum for me says daddi with a change of mind.
Tell her to come straight home after college" said daddi.
Bukar took out his phone and dialed oum's numbers, as instructed.

Three hours later, both oum and jawahir walked in.
"Get out " yelled bukar at jawahir.
At first she thought he was kidding as she giggled taking him for granted walking pass him.
He grab her by her veil and drag her back.
"You aren't welcome here, not anymore. Leave now "said bukar with a stern expression.
Jawahir looked at oum confuse,
"What's that suppose to mean asked " oum also confuse.
:Go in " yelled bukar at oum,
"We'll talk , just go for now" said oum wiping jawahir's sudden tears before doing as told..
Daddi yelled at oum as she made her way towards daddi.... crying