Chapter #27

Chapter #27: Honey Bunches of Kisses

***

"Evan, stop!" I yelled in hushed voice, walking on my tip toes up the stairs as Evan trailed behind me.

Evan laughed even louder this time and I almost laughed as well when I heard him cough and choke on his own spit. We currently are going up the stairs of my house, praying to God that my aunt and uncle weren't home. If they caught me, I'd be in huge trouble- considering I'm doing something that's beyond rebellious.

I mean, I haven't seen my own guardians in 2 days.

"I'm sorry that I'm laughing but your the one who fell face first while going up the stairs!" Evan whispered, holding his fist to his lips to hold back his laughter.

"Okay, that wasn't funny!" I retorted, quietly going into my bedroom.

Evan was behind me as he responded, "Sometimes I think you're blonde."

"Hey! That's so stereotypical!" I chuckled.

My smile faded once I entered my bedroom. It was clean. Everything was folded and cleaned up, exactly the way I didn't leave it. My aunt must have cleaned my bedroom in the 2 days that I've been gone. The bathroom was most likely cleaned up- thank gosh- and the clothes I had once thrown on the ground were folded into neat piles across my floor. The sudden reminder of what I had done to myself made my body ache, and my brain was aching, trying to remove the images of the cuts and scars on my body. This bedroom had nightmares- and it was a nightmare.

"Your room is so Tumblr," Evan said quietly.

He looked around at the poster and picture covered walls. I had so many band posters and a ton of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana posters. He admired all the pictures of my friends and I from Jersey. He laughed when he saw the picture of me with an ice cream cone stuck onto my forehead like a unicorn horn. (I was really oblivious at the age of 15).

"You've only told me a thousand times, Evan," I rolled my eyes playfully as I opened my closet.

I pulled out my large tote bag and began shoving random pairs of clothing into the bag. I sat on the carpet directly in front of my closet as I shoved in my Converse and UGG boots, along with a few pairs of underwear and pajamas. My thoughts were whirling and I was suddenly thinking of everything. There was a pounding in my head as I remembered all the good times and the bad times. The bad times that I know I would'nt have been able to get through without Evan.

"Hey, Evan?" I mumbled, suddenly stopping what I had been doing and turning my head to look at my boyfriend. He was sitting on my bed, intently watching me with his arms behind his, making his shoulders point out. His feet were comfortably stretched in front of him and his head was leaning lazily on his right shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Remember when I first came here, and I beat you in Track? And you asked if I could kiss as fast as I could run?" I bent my head down, fiddling with my own fingers.

I heard him chuckle slightly and when I turned to look it him, his perfect smirk was planted right at his lips. I couldn't stare any longer and right then, I pushed myself off my knees and ran towards him, roughly pushing his back onto my bed. My lips automatically fell into sync with his. I straddled him as he kissed me in complete shock- surprised by my sudden behaviour.

I could feel the lust in my lungs, making it hard to breathe and making my heart beat out of its place. Our tounges met and my fingers scratched along his arms, up to his neck, as I clutched onto the hair on his head.