Few hours later.......

I woke up 11:30 pm in the afternoon "gosh I'm such a heavy sleeper" I say to myself. I stood up and went down stairs finding my brother watching TV. Suddenly a brilliant plan came up I'm a great prankster myself you know. I sneaked down stairs and went to the kitchen grabbing a can of soft drink and shaking it couple times and giving it to my brother. "Hey bro" I said trying to sound casual "hmm?" said my brother turning his head to see me "I figured out that you might be thirsty so I bought you a drink" I say while showing him the can while smiling sweetly "oh thanks sis" he said while opening the can then suddenly SPSSTSTT the soft drink went everywhere well mostly on my brothers face. I burst out laughing at my brothers face "Oh my gosh you finally decided to take a bath" I say trying to hold back laughter he glared at me "come here you!!" he said while standing up then chasing me around the house. "Ok stop" I said trying to catch my breath "you...coward" my brother said while catching his breath "ok look I'm sorry" I said surrendering putting my hands up "you'd better be" he said to me with a straight face "now we should both take a bath" he said I showed him a thumbs up letting him know I agree he then starts walking to his room and I walk to mine. I prepared my clothes and then took a bath. After taking a bath a put my clothes on dried my hair and went down stairs for lunch I find my parents and my brother eating pork chop with rice I sat at my chair and started doing the same. "So..." my mom said trying to start a conversation "tomorrow you and you're brother will go to the Diagon Alley and both of you will buy the things you need your father will drive both of you there but both of you will do your shopping's alone understood" me and my brother both nod our heads. Unexpectedly I was the first one to finish the meal (A/N: wow you're so hungry XD) I handed my plate to one of our maids and start reading the things I need "so let's see.." I murmured while opening the letter once more. While looking at the list the one that caught my attention is the pets it is also said there that it could be a rat/mouse, cat, or an owl. Of course I wanted an owl "what should I name it?" I asked myself Jada? No Wenig? No I know Feathers YES!!. Finally I found a name I didn't know finding a name could be hard. But it doesn't matter at this moment because I finally got a name for my pet I was so happy and excited to find my owl and name it Feathers.