Chapter 21: Back to work

Y/N P.O.V

"Alright, class dismissed" Madame Hooch told the hold class, this is my last class before lunch time. I'm having this class with the Gryffindor house and yes I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron but as soon as Madame Hooch dismissed us they scurried quickly like there was something important, OH WELL......... can't do anything about that, and I AM STARVING so let's go to the GREAT HALL.

At the Great Hall 

I am soooo satisfied with the food I just ate, then again when was food not satisfying? I am looking at the Gryffindor table right now and I just noticed that the trio wasn't there. That's weird especially Ron, not being here that's just super weird....... I frowned and decided to look for them I was about to leave the table but I just remembered they might be hungry, so I went back to the table and grabbed 5 muffins just in case. 

"You might get fat there Y/N" I looked at Draco with his famous smirk, OHHHHHHHHH THAT FACE IS JUST.... UGGGHH..... I just stuck my tongue not caring of how childish I looked I just want to leave, and yet I did. 

I looked at every hallway I passed to see if the trio was there but no luck what so ever, just before I was about to give up someone spoke behind me.

"Y/N!!" Hermione approached me with her arms wide open for a hug, of course I hugged her back.

"How was Christmas Hermione?" I asked her while I loosen up from the hug.

"Good, good yours?" she asked while smiling

"It was great" I responded then we all chuckled, and continued to walk down the hallway.

"UGGGH I'M SOOO HUNGRY WHY DO WE HAVE TO SKIP LUCH UGGGHH" Ron whined, I chuckled 

"Don't worry I brought food" then I took out 3 muffins

"THANK Y/N!!" Ron exclaimed then grabbed the 3 muffins and basically ate them all in just seconds, you could really see the sadness in Hermione's and Harry's face probrably beacause they're hungry too, well who wouldn't be? they skipped lunch!

"Ummm... Ron?" I said then he looked at me

"That was for all of you" I said then quickly I saw Ron's face turn into shock

"Ohhh merlins...I...I'm so sorry" he said almost whispering I chuckled at his expression

"Good thing I brought extras" I said then took out 2 muffins, you could clearly see Hermione and Harry's face lit up. I gave them the muffins and they devoured it within seconds, seriously is there a eating competition here?!? I'd like to join but probably Ron's going to win.

"So... why'd you skip lunch" I ask them

"We went to the library" Ron  said

I sighed "to look for Nicholas Flamel?" I asked them and they all just nodded their heads, don't these people know how to rest?

"We found out who he is though so it was totally worth it" Hermione exclaimed in excitement

"Who is he?" I asked then all of them just started telling stories and theories and histories

"So..... Nicholas Flamel owns the sorcerer's stone?" I asked

"In theory yes" Hermione answered

"What is the sorcerer's stone anyway?" I asked yet again

"We don't really know, but whatever it is, it is the one the dog was guarding" Harry said

"The three headed dog?" I asked just to make sure, WHAT?! there are many dogs in this world!

"No, no the one headed dog..... OF COURSE THE THREE HEADED DOG" Ron basically shouted at me, it was like it was raining saliva. Hermione lightly slapped Ron's arm.

"Geez I got it okay? three headed dog... fluffy... yah I got it" I said raising my arms up like surrendering. Then out of nowhere the bell rang.

"What's your next class?" I asked them 

"Charms" they said in unison

"Ugggh I got History of Magic tsk booorriiinnnggg" they chuckled at my expression

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure we have Potions together" Harry said trying to lighten up my mood

I sighed "okay see you guys later!" I said then waved at them

"See you later Y/N" they said in unison