Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

I woke up in the morning and it was 8:30 am at first I didn't want to wake up but then I remembered that was the day I get to buy my stuff. I cheerfully jumped out of bed prepared my clothes and took a shower. While I was in the shower I kept on picturing Feathers my soon to be pet. I putted my clothes on and went down for breakfast "hey everybody" I said in a cheerful manner "you're up in a good mood" said my brother "of course" I said. I sat down and ate breakfast Bacon and Eggs delicious. When I was finished I went to my room brushed my teeth, combed my hair, grabbed my letter and went down stairs. Down stairs I find my dad waiting in the car and my brother waiting for me at the door "ready sis?" he asked I nod and went to the car together with my brother, after minutes of sitting and listening to my brother's stories my dad finally stopped the car. I got out and find staircases at first I didn't wonder because I thought that if I got at the top of the staircases I would see shops, wizards, owls, students, and may more. But I was wrong when I was in the top of the staircase all I saw was a brick wall? When I looked back I saw my brother who was just about to reach the top of the staircase "umm bro? Where's the Diagon Alley? All I see here is a brick wall" he gave me a smile and said "not all you see is all it is" he said at first I was confused but then he took out his wand and started pushing random bricks and then I saw all the things that is expected wizards, shops, pets, students all of it. "Wow!" is all that came out of my mouth "so let me see your list" my brother said I gave him the letter "hmmm so where do you want to go first?" he asked "let's go to the pet shop!" I said excitedly remembering the name Feathers "Okay let's go then" he said after passing through many shops we stopped at the shop named Eeylops Owl Emporium. We both went in and I saw many owls in their cages "go on choose whoever you like" the counter man said I looked at my brother as he mouthed "go on". I wondered around the shop a little bit and then an owl caught my attention its feathers were white with strips of black it has blue eyes and small beak I let it out of its cage and tried to call it out at first it was scared but after a while it flew and rested at my shoulder "from now on your name is Feathers" I went back to my brother with the owl back on its cage and showed it to him and then putted it on the counter table. "Very nice choice" the counter man said he then asked my brother to pay for it and so he did when we got out of the shop my brother spoke to me he said "ok I'm going to buy my supplies you go buy yours our meeting place is here ok?" he asked I nodded and he gave me some silver Sickles and a little amount of golden Galleons and my list then we separated I looked at my list and crossed out pets next I wanted to buy a wand I stopped at a shop named Olivanders at the side of its name it says 'Makers of Fine Wands since 382 b.c". As I open the door a boy with dark brown hair was about to test his wand but was distracted as I enter because of the bell that the door makes when someone enters "ahh Ms. L/n" an old man says to me "Mr.Olivander" he says while stretching his hand I shake it "nice to meet you sir" I say trying to sound polite "that boy over there is Harry Potter" he said pointing to the boy I approach him and shake his hand "pleasure to meet you" while I was shaking his hand he was staring at me which I found very odd so I decided to speak "oh I am so sorry I must have distracted you " I say trying to excuse myself out "oh no no it's alright" Harry said to me "why don't you take a sit Ms. L/n" said Mr.Olivander offering me a seat "no thank you I can wait standing" I say "oh ok" he said going back to the counter looking at Harry who was holding a wand "give it a wick" he said to Harry. Harry obeyed his order and waved his wand then some papers started falling from the shelf then Harry putted the wand at the table "definitely not" said Mr.Olivander then he started pulling another box again "perhaps this one" he said and gave it to Harry. Once again Harry waved the wand and the glass flower vase shattered into to pieces Harry quickly putted the wand down "nope definitely not" said Mr.Olivander and then he pulled another box again he gave the wand to Harry and once Harry touched it, it started to glow and so did Harry. Mr.Olivander told Harry something's but I wasn't really listening because I wasn't the one who was being talked to. After that Harry started to leave he smiled at me and said "see you at Hogwarts" I gave him a smile and he left.

---------Time Skip (after you bought all your supplies except your robes)---------

I went inside the "Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions" store and find a boy being measured. I took a sit and waited patiently for my turn "wait here dear" the woman said to the boy who was just measured he then approaches me and stretches his hand "Draco Malfoy" he said "Y/n L/n" I said while standing up we shook hands he returned to his seat and I returned to mine. "So what house do you want to be sorted into?" he said with a smirk on his face. (A/N: at this story you are a troublemaker and at the same time a bad girl) "umm why does it matter to you?" I say raising an eyebrow. His smirk then fades away then he changes the topic "well I am going to be sorted into Slytherin my family was always sorted into that house" he said with pride "ok" that's all I said because why should I care? It's not my family and I don't need to be lectured by a student. Silence then filled the room until the lady came back "here you go sweetheart" he said to Draco he then approaches me and said "sit with me at the train?" he said with that famous smirk on his face "only if you can find me" I say with a devilish smile on my face and approached the lady who was going to measure me then Draco left. I then waited for my brother then all of us went home I changed my clothes brushed my teeth and drifted to sleep not bothering to eat dinner.