Chapter 10: Troll at Hogwarts

I woke up and to my surprise it was just 6:30 'dang why so early' I put on my green sweater because at this time in Hogwarts it was very cold

I stretched my arms and legs and stood up. I didn't go to the Great Hall since it was too early I looked out the window to see Harry with..... I don't know. The guy started to open the box that both him and Harry carried. First he took out a bright red ball 'hey I know what that is t's a quaffle' I said to myself. Harry pointed at one of the balls inside the box the guy handed Harry a bat and released the ball, when it was up in the air I got a better view to see it was a bludger.

As it came down Harry hit the ball hard 'woah he would make a fair beater' next the boy opened a tiny closet then the golden snitch flew out, when they were both gone I looked at the time and it was 7:15 I changed into my uniform then my robes. I went to the Great Hall, before I could sit on my own table I first went to the Gryffindor's table then approached Harry, I tapped  his shoulder then he turned around "Hey Y/N didn't know you're there" I smiled and whispered in his ear "you'd make a fair beater wanna play sometime?" "sure" I nodded and made my way into the Slytherin table I sat beside Pansy who was eating her breakfast.

"I don't know why you're friends with that Potter" Pansy said

".... or that Weasley or that mudblood" Draco said continuing Pansy's sentence 

'ok calm down don't get angry don't draw attention to yourself' I whispered to myself again and again then I finally spoke up

"honestly though I don't see any problem hanging out with the trio they seem to be a good company and friends" 

I then stood up and grabbed my books "I've lost my appetite I'm going to class" I said then I walked out. I've reached the room where my next class would be, I was the only one there, I was too early I sighed as I put my books down I looked at my desk to find a feather 'wonder what I we would do with this' I muttered to myself. As time went by the room was finally full just then Professor Flitwick came to the room he told us about the the charm that can make objects fly I was beyond excited.

"Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing!" squeaked Professor Flitwick 

"Now everyone swish and flick""swish and flick" we all said in unison "now say Wingardium Leviosa" we all said the spell in unison I watched as Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy do the spell but they didn't get it right I giggled a little then looked at my feather I took a deep breath then did the swish and flick motion "Wingardium Leviosa" I pronounced clearly then the feather started to float.

I pointed my wand upwards then the feather followed when I was looking at the ceiling I saw another feather floating I traced to see who it belonged I saw that it belonged to Hermione I looked at her then we both exchanged smiles. I walked with Hermione after class we were behind Harry and Ron but I guess they didn't know because they were talking about Hermonie 

"It Leviosa not Leviosar, It's no wonder no one can stand her she's a nightmare" Ron said

I heard Hermione sniffing then she knocked Harry as she hurried past him "I think she heard you" Harry said I followed Hermione and looked at Harry "You think?!" I said then followed Hermione in the end she locked herself into one of the cubicles then started crying "Hermione please come out" I said "Y/N please just leave me alone" she said I sighed and left the bathroom.

I've reached the Great Hall and went to the Gryffindor's table "where's Hermione?"I heard Harry ask Neville answered him I grabbed Ron by the collar and stood him up 

"what's gotten in to you" he asked

"me? what's gotten into you? do you really have to say those words thanks to you Hermione wouldn't come out of the bathroom" I said as I clutched my fist and was about to hit him

"Y/N enough!" Harry shouted I looked at Ron one last time then let go of him I huffed as I walk towards the Slytherin's table. 

"well someone's in a bad mood" Draco mocked

"shut up Malfoy!" I shouted, Pansy glared at me

just then Professor Quirrell came bursting in the Great Hall "Troll - in the dungeons - troll in the dungeons - though you ought to know." he said then he passed out. 

The students in the Great Hall then started shouting I looked at Draco and found him screaming like a baby "SILENCE!" professor Dumbledor shouted "Prefects lead your houses back to the dormitories while the teachers will come with me to the dungeons"

I didn't move not a bit I didn't care, then Draco grabbed me by the arm "Ouch!" I said "Come on stay close" he said  pulled my arms away then I realized Hermione!. I slowly backed away then made my way to the girl's bathroom I was running then someone hit me

"HEY!!" I said and I saw Harry and Ron 

"Y/N what are you doing here" Harry asked "same as you" I said then we all ran to the girls bathroom when we entered we found Hermione ducking the club of the troll "Hermione move!" Harry yelled then we started to get some piece of wood then we threw it to the troll "HEY PEA BRAIN"Ron yelled the troll was about to hit Harry so I pushed him away "HARRY WATCH OUT!" I yelled then the troll's club hit me "Y/N!" Harry yelled.

I stood up then went to Hermione Harry then climbs up the troll then his wand was stuck in the nose of the troll just then Harry was upside down.

"Do something!" Harry said to Ron

"What?" Ron said " Anything" "remember Swish and Flick" Hermione reminded Ron "Wingardium Leviosa" Ron recited then the troll's club started floating the troll looked up then the club dropped on the troll's head, the troll then fell.

I walked towards Harry "Are you ok?" I asked "Yup you?" he asked "I'm good" I replied "are you sure" "why not?" "because you're bleeding" I looked at my arm and I was. I quickly covered it with my hand "is it dead?" Hermione ask "I don't think so I think it's just been knocked out" Harry answered he got his wand out of the troll's nose "Ugh-troll boogers" he then wiped it off.  Just then Professor McGonagall, Snape, and Quirell came 

"What were you thinking? explain yourself all of you" Professor McGonagall exclaimed 

"It was my fault Professor" Hermione said I looked at her 'what?' I mouthed at her 

"Miss Granger" "I went looking for the troll I read about them I thought I could handle them but I was wrong "If they hadn't founded me, I'd probably be dead" "well in that case five points will be taken from Gryffindor for such foolishness I'm very disappointed at you Miss Granger" "now for the three of you I say you were luck not many first year students would have taken on a full-grown mountain troll. Five points will be awarded for each of you, For sheer dumluck" 

Before the Professors could leave Harry spoke up "Um Professor I think we need to get Y/N to the Hospital Wing" Professor Snape looked at me  "I'll take her" he said I nodded and followed him.