Chapter 4: Hogwarts

When the train was steady I quickly opened the compartment door and tried to leave but someone grabbed my hand I sighed and turned around seeing Draco holding my arm, he quickly let go "uh uh your coming with us" he said with a demanding voice "ha what makes you think that I'll follow that" I said challenging him "I know you would follow because I know you don't want to be in trouble" again with that smirk on his face.

I'm not afraid to fight, I'm not afraid to fight a boy but he has a point there were many students around and I don't want to make a bad first impression. I sighed in defeat and followed them "First years come with me come on hurry up don't be shy" a tall and big man orders "Hello Hagrid" I heard Harry say as he approach the tall man. "Ok come on this way to the boats" we followed him until we reached the boats. Soon Draco picks a boat and tells Crabbe and Goyle to be the first one to ride the boat. When they got in and sat down Pansy was next, while Pansy was getting comfortable with her seat I noticed that the boat was only available for four students. This made me smile because now I have an excuse to leave.

When Pansy was comfortable Draco stood at the boat and grabbed my hand "Draco I won't fit it's only for four studemts" I said "Nah I think you'll fit come on"

"Can't"

"Can"

"Can't"

"There's got to be a way" I sighed, then someone tapped me at my back I looked backed but I saw no one but someone grabbed my hand and whoever that was started running. Suddenly we stopped running I panted trying to catch my breath then I turned to my side to find Harry?

WAIT WHAT?!

"Harry?" I said with confusion "I thought you needed help getting away from whoever that was" I stood up and gave Harry a hug "yah I did thanks" "so we have one more space wanna ride with us?" Harry said asked politely "that would be awesome" I sat down the boat and so did Harry then we went boat riding to school.

Draco P.O.V

"There's got to be a way" I said to Y/n I looked at the boat and started to think finally I got it.

"I got it" I say out loud I looked at my side but I found no one by my side

"Y/n where are you?" I murmured to myself

"Oh Dracie Y/n's not here we don't want to wait for someone who's not coming don't we?"

Pansy said to me "fine" I said sitting down. Crabbe and Goyle then starts to row I looked at my side and find that Harry Potter with Y/n? What really suprised me was that in Y/n's position she was about to knock Harry out of the boat this I got to see.

Y/n P.O.V

Okay here we go 1...2..3... then suddenly "Y/n if your planning to push me it's not going to work you know I can see your reflection from here" I smirked and said "clever of you to notice" I turned to my side and find Draco smirking at me I rolled my eyes at him looks like he knew my plan. Soon we reached the school "WOAH" I said looking at the school amazed by how big it was. The school looked more like a castle I wonder what it looks like inside.