Chapter 20: He wore the pin

Y/N P.O.V

     After my bet with Harry it was time for breakfast not to mention the time where the rest of the students that was away for christmas break was going back. I made my way to my dormitory and changed my clothes, just then I felt like I din't want to get breakfast yet, so I changed my clothes and just sat at my bed and read my book.

After what seemed like seconds the door opened and a bunch of girls entered the room but only one girl caught my attention.

"Y/N!!!!" Pansy yelled, I stood up then embraced her

"So how was your Christmas break?" she asked while making her way to her bed and making my way to mine

"It was fun" I said it wasn't that hard to communicate with her even if she's lying on her bed because we were only a meter a part.

"It was amazing" she said while sitting up "I met the Malfoys Y/N, THE M.A.L.F.O.Y.S" she said obviously excited

"What happened" I ask  "Well I was at the train with Dracie then out of no where he told me 'By the way Pansy my parents said that your family is invited to our Christmas ball '" She said while trying to copy Draco's accent.

"He was not looking at me when he said that probrably because he was shy to ask me to come" she continued.

I just sat there swallowing her story 'I wonder what Draco looks like at the ball'  I asked myself 'WHAT?! did I just ask that Y/N YOU DON'T CARE'  "Hey Y/N you okay hello Y/N you there?" Pansy asked waving her hand in front of me.

"Wha.. What sorry got lost a bit back there" I said rubbing my forehead "Pansy, are you hungry because I am care to join me for breakfast?" I ask her while standing up "Sure let's go!" she said while standing up as well.

We made our way out of the door as if it was a cue for Draco and his minions to come out of their dormitory.

"Hey Dracie Pooh!" Pansy shouted as she made her way to Draco leaving me behind.

Draco just nodded his head without effort "Hey L/N!" Crabbe said with Goyle making their way to mine, I was just standing their stunned of what just happened just then  I finally got what they were doing, they were trying to leave Draco and Pansy for some private time.

"Hey guys how's your Christmas?" I ask them while making my way to them, I swear I saw Draco's eye widen when I answered them.

"Good, Good" Goyle said while stopping in front of me and Crabbe doing the same, "So... I want to go to the Great Hall already mind if you join me?" I ask "NOPE!" they said in unison "Okay let's go then" I said.

"Bye Malfoy" they said in unison while leaving the room "Bye Pansy" I said while doing the same. Then we three made our way to the Great Hall, I sat between the two which was not a great idea because really when they talk they actually forget their manners if they have that is, and I can't relate to ANYTHING they were saying but I just continued to eat. After moments Pansy and Draco finally made it to the Great Hall. As soon as they sat in front of us Crabbe and Goyle then stopped talking but continued eating.

I was just eating when something shiny caught my attention I then looked at Draco's robe and I can't believe what I was seeing, HE WAS ACTUALLY WEARING THE PIN I GAVE HIM. I soon as I thought that I rubbed my eyes making sure I was just dreaming but I wasn't. I didn't notice but I was actually staring at the pin which was like staring at Draco. Draco probably noticed it because he looked at the direction I was staring at then he smirked.

I then shook my head and continued eating just then I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw Harry looking at me weirdly but I just shrugged it off, I looked at Hermione and she gave me a smile I returned with a smile as well. Just then I remembered we still have to look for Nicholas Flamel.

A/N: HEYYYOOO PEEPS so yay update I know right I'm sorry for the slow update though I've been busy with my math class and I just started my volleyball training yesterday and my body is in real pain I walk like an old lady already hahahaahahahah anyways thank u for being patience and I hope u stay tuned for the next chapter bye!