Chapter 19: Wanna bet?

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up because of the sunlight that went through the window, I stretched my arms and legs then sat at my bed only to see Feathers awake as well.
"Hey boy!" I said as I open his cage for him to rest on my shoulders.
"Hmmm I think we should go for a morning walk, what do you think boy?" I asked him as if he was going to reply, he did but he just hooted. With that I jumped out of bed changed my clothing and went outside with Feathers by my shoulder.

I was just roaming around the school grounds when I saw a familiar brown haired boy.
"Hey Harry!" I said as I approach him
"Oh hey Y/N" he said and smiled just then I saw a owl resting on his arms.
"Say Harry you never told me you had an owl, what's his name?"
"Oh this   fella, well his name is Hedwig, and speaking of owl names I also don't know the name of your owl"
"This is Feathers" I said then patted Feathers just then I had an idea.
"Hey Harry"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna bet?" I asked challenging him
"Depends what kind of bet?"
"Whoever flies the farthest and come back the fastest" I said while pointing at Feathers and Hedwig
"Hmm... Sure what does the winner get"
"Anything he or she wants"
"Ok sure"
"Ok ready" I said as I put Feathers on my arm "Set" then Feathers opened his wings and so did Hedwig "GO!" And with that both of the owls was flying as fast as they can.
"GO FEATHERS!" I cheered as loud as I could Harry did the same but for Hedwig
"GO HEADWIG!" He cheered, around 5 minutes later I think it was time to call them back to see who's fastest. I then started to whistle to call Feathers, not long I could already see 2 owls flying as if a giant hawk was chasing them.
Both me and Harry then started to cheer again for our owls.

When both of them were already near I was stretching my arms as if I'm going to give Feathers a big hug, but something went terribly wrong when Feathers was close he was too fast enough that it wouldn't be able to stop in front of me so instead of stopping in front of me he bumped into me leading me to fall into the ground WOAH FEATHERS IS THAT STRONG?!?
"Y/N, Y/N are you ok" Harry asked while approaching me with Hedwig by his side
"Yes?" I said not sure of my answer, then I sat down rubbing my head then I felt something land on my lap and I saw Feathers breathing heavily must be tired, I just smiled at him then I remembered the bet.
"Who won?" I ask as Harry help me stand up
"No one did, it was a tie" he said then chuckled
"Well that makes us both winners" I said while getting rid of some snow on my clothing
"So what do you want Harry?" I asked as I look at him
"Dunno, hmm.... How about you try your best to avoid Malfoy" he said
"Really that's the easiest dare I ever received, hmm... Ok so how about telling me a secret?"
"What kind of secret?"
"Dunno any secret would do but it would certainly please me if its about a crush" I said while looking at him with an evil grin.
"Nah I don't have a crush"
"Uhuh?" I said while crossing my arms "Really now?"
"Yup"
"Ok so let me change that when we're already in 4th year there's no way you don't have a crush or someone you love at that time so you have to promise me I would be the first one to know deal?"
"Ok I promise"

Just then we heard a train whistle
"Hermione's back" I screamed while making my way to the train
"Y/N WAIT UP!" Harry yelled from behind slow poke ha!