Chapter 16: Staying at the Gryffindor Dormitory

Y/N P.O.V

I was making my way to the Slytherin common room when I remembered I don't have anyone to celebrate christmas with in the Slytherin common room, it wouldn't be Christmas if you don't have anyone to spend with it right?. I kept on thinking while walking just then a brilliant plan appeared on my mind (light bulb🤔) what if .......... I spend it in another place?.... The Gryffindor tower perhaps? But it's impossible to go in there without knowing the password or without anyone seeing me it's just..... Impossible!

Just then I saw Ron in the hall ways...... Ron my Gryffindor friend..... Wait GRYFFINDOR friend! That's it!
"Ron wait!" I shouted
"Hey Y/N!" He greeted
"Where's Harry?" I asked
"In the tower doing....... Something...... Well, what can I do for you Y/N?"
"Well, I need to ask a favor"
"Yeah....."
"I want to spend Christmas in the Gryffindor tower but I don't know your password and it's impossible for other students to not see me, can you let me in the tower?"
"Y/N that's..." He looked at me with shocked face "BLOODY BRILLIANT!" I chuckled at his comment
"No problem Y/N go to the common room around 6 and I'll be waiting for you there"
"Thanks" I said. 😄😄😄
"Now I have a question.. Are you sure you're not a Ravenclaw?"
"Ask Hermione that" then the two of us chuckled
"Okay see you later Ron!" I said then waved goodbye

-time skip 6pm-

Y/N P.O.V
Ok let's check the list one more time:
Wand.... Check
Wizards and witches of the old... Check
Blanket.... Check
Sweater.... Check
Harry's gift.... Check
Ron's gift.... Check

Ok I'm all packed I looked at my watch and it was 6pm MERLIN'S BEARD i'm late! I stuffed them all in my bag and went outside the common room. I was so focused on making my way on the tower I wasn't looking where I was going, then I bumped into someone.
"Youch" he said
"Oh i'm so sorry"
I said and bent down to help him, just then I saw that it was David.
"Y/N look where you're going" he said then messed up my hair
"Sorry bro i'm quite in a hurry" I said
"Ok, before you go here I have a little something for you" he said then gave me a small box
I opened it and saw a locket, I opened the locket and I saw the picture of me and my brother together.
"Thanks bro" I said and hugged him, I then kissed him on the cheek and said goodbye.

-time skip Gryffindor tower-

Y/N P.O.V
Ok now I'm 10 min. Late sorry Ron. I'm almost there though just a little more steps "Bloody about time" I heard Ron said "sorry got interrupted a little" I said
"No biggie" he said then turned to the portrait, the he looked at me
"Stand back"
"Ummm why?"
"You might hear the password" I mentally slapped myself of course
"Oh yeah sorry" I backed up and I heard Ron mutter the password then the portrait opened. I stepped inside and saw how beautiful it is "Wow" I said.

"So..... You can do whatever you want for now ok" said Ron
"Ok thanks" he nods
I brought out my book and read it, I started reading about Merlin..... Who knew he was a very powerful wizard.
I continued reading the book until someone tapped my back, I turned around and saw Ron
"hey" I said
"You've been reading that for 4 hours!"
"what... What time is it?"
"It's bloody 10pm"
"Oh really?" I looked at the book and I wasn't half way.. Wow this is a long book, I guess I got a little too carried away with this book.

I stood up and hugged Ron "Merry Christmas Ron!" I said, he hugged back and said "Merry Christmas Y/N, let's wake up Harry" he said
"Wait Ron.." But I was too late he already started to shout
"HARRY WAKE UP!" I slapped his back
"Ron! I'm a Slytherin!"
"Oh yeah right..... Harry wake up!" He whispered yelled. I face palmed myself for what Ron has done.

After moments of waiting we finally saw Harry
"Merry Christmas Harry" Ron greeted
"Merry Christmas Ron" Harry said then he walked down, he then saw me with a shocked face.
"Y/N what are you doing here?" He asked then hugged me, I hugged him back then chuckled.
"Why don't you want me here?" I teased him and pulled away from the hug.
"Wha.... What no no it's not that..." He said while blushing, I chuckled because of this seriously if you saw him he looks like a tomato. I got their gifts and gave it to them "thanks Y/N" they said in unison.

When they opened my gift for them they quickly stood up and hugged me and said thank you, I watch them as they unwrap their Christmas gift. Just then Harry got a gift from someone he doesn't know, well that's what he said. After examining it I found out that it was a invisibility coat, the one and only. I wonder who's it from.
"Thanks for letting me stay here guys" I said
"The pleasure is all ours Y/N" Harry said. It might not be the best Christmas but it is still one of the most memorable.