Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 1

Tsurugi Kyousuke a.k.a Victor Blade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Hey! This is my first time writing a one shot of Inazuma eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy!

Rinne (my little sister):Hi! Big sis! Who is going first?

Reina/Rei:*smirking* oh you will see...hehe...cause he is right behind you!

Rinne:? *turned around and blushed* T-T-Tsurugi-san!

Reina/Rei:'never knew that she would stuttered like that' Hey! Kyousuke-kun! Glad you make in time!

*Tenma and the others walked in*

Everyone:What did we missed?

Reina/Rei:You all just in time,You are ready? Kyousuke

Tsurugi:Better be good.....Rei

(T/n)=Teacher's name
(A/n)=Aunt's name
(Y/n)=Your name
(L/n)=Last name
(H/l)=Hair length
(H/c)=Hair colored
(E/c)=Eyes colored
(R/n)=Rival's name
(R/H/c)=Rival's hair colored
(R/E/c)=Rival's eyes colored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Pov

My name is (Y/n) (L/n),a princess from afar island and started today i will be joining a school called 'Raimon Juniar High' as a normal girl.Why? You ask well...

~Flashback~

I was walking around the island since it was my duty to watched over my people in a few days i will be crown as queen of this island.The Island was known as Mirabelle,it's mean miracle and it was also the first queen's real name was Mira and Belle was given to her by her foster parents.That's right,my real name is (Y/n) Mirabelle and my other name is (Y/n) (L/n). Mirabelle was full of happiness and peaceful until i heard a loud 'Boom!' Sound was heard from not so far away and i could heard screaming from the people"There is the princess!" A group of masked men yelled as some of them come running toward me."(Y/n)!" I heard someone yelled then saw my father stood in front of me with his sword ready to defend me "(A/n)! Take care of (y/n) for me!" My mother shouted with her sword ready to help my father as Aunt (A/n) nodded her head and took my hand to somewhere until i saw a helicopter waiting for us."Are we going to the mainland?" I asked Aunt (A/n) as she nodded in responce "Yes,we will stay there until everthing is safe for us to go home" Aunt (A/n) said.

~Flashback end~

And that is how it's started after we arrived at the mainland.i found out the reason why those marked men's attack and guess what? It was (R/n).she was kind toward my parents but she was mean and rude toward me cause she jealous of my apperence and because of it many boys in Mirabelle have a crush on me at least that's what Aunt (A/n) say to me.And she think that my parents would choose her as queen of Mirabelle but no.the one will choose the next queen of Mirabelle is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Crown of Miracles was found by the first queen.the crown will choose the queen of Mirabelle those with the royal family's blood line and a pure heart.the crown was protect by a barrier and it's cannot be steal or destory,the barrier will stay like that until the birthday of the new queen was choosing.last week,i find out that the crown has choosing me as the new queen of Mirabelle.

Now,here i am standing right in front of my soon-to-be-classroom outside until i heard the teacher calling me "Mrs.(L/n),you can come in now" as i took a deep breath in and let it all out.I opened the classroom door and walked to the front of the class "Hello~! My name is (L/n) (Y/n),nice to meet you all!" I said smiled cutely.

Kyousuke Pov

"Hey! Tenma! I heard that we are having a new student joining with us! And it's girl!" Aoi whispered excitely and i don't know why she was so excited about it.it's just any girl like those fangirls of mine....they are so annoying.they wouldn't leave me alone where ever i go."Hope she like soccer and join the soccer club!" Tenma whispered-yelled then our teacher come inside the class "Today,we will having a new student been joining us" (T/n)-sensei said as the whole classroom started whispered but i didn't bothered to listen any of them until (T/n)-sensei spoke "Mrs.(L/n),you can in now" as a girl with long/short (H/l) (H/c) hair and shining (E/c) eyes "Hello~! My name is (L/n) (Y/n),nice to meet you all!" She said smiling and right there i felt butterflies in my stomach 'Huh? What is this feeling?......no don't tell me...' my thought was interrupted by (T/n)-sensei's voice "You may sit next to Tsurugi's" as i raise my right hand.she slowly walked the seat next to mine as she walked passed by 'she smell like...lavender and vanilla....' i thought as (T/n)-sensei started the lesson for today.

~skip time~(Y/n) Pov

It was after school and i was about to stand up from my seat until a boy with brown hair asked me "Hey! My name is Matsukaze Tenma! Do you play soccer?" The boy who named Tenma said as i slighly nodded my head cause back at Mirabelle,i used to play soccer with the children."um...Y-Yes" i mumbled as Tenma's eyes lighter up "Do you want to join the soccer club?!" Tenma shouted as i sweatdropped "Sorry about that,he kinda like a soccer freak" a girl with short dark blue hair said "I-It's O-Okay....and i would loved to join the soccer club if you don't mind leading me there" i said "Okay! By the way my name is Sorano Aoi!" The girl named Aoi said "and I am Nishizono Shinsuke! Nice to meet you!" A small boy with brown hair said as i smiled at them 'look like i make new friends here....i hope (R/n) wouldn't something bad toward them....' i thought sadly.As we make our ways toward the soccer club.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Woah! You mean this huge stadium is the soccer club?!" I shouted in awe "Yep!" They said like it was nothing at all as we went inside the huge stadium then i saw a group of people gathered at the field."Coach Endou! Someone want to join the soccer club!" Tenma shouted as a man with a orange headband turned around "Do you love playing soccer?" Coach Endou asked me "Yeah! I do love playing soccer!" I said with the brighter smile on my face."Welcome to the soccer club!" Coach Endou said with a huge grinned then a boy with wavy grayish brown hair asked me "What's position you are in?" "Um....foward" i said then i noticed a boy with navy dark blue hair leaning on the wall with his arms crossed....it was Tsurugi.I has to ADMIT it that i kinda have a small crush on him and he was the first boy that i felt this weird feeling inside of me when ever i'm near him 'is this what is feel weird feeling that called 'butterflies in your stomach'?.....' i thought as we started to practice for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:what did you think?

Rinne:.......

Reina/Rei:i knew it....it's bad is it?

Rinne:well...i don't know but let see what the readers thinking about this one shot.

Tenma and the others:Yeah! Cheer up! Rei-chan!

Reina/Rei:Thank you everyone! And thank you for those who is reading this one shot!.