Tagged for the Fourth time

Rei:Hey! Minna! i be tagged by skyla_san!

Fudou:Why she does keep shouting,her voice gets higher and higher by the second.

Rinne:Shut up! Banana Boy!😝

Fudou:Why you?!😡

Rei:*burst out a laugh* Hahaha She call you banana boy!😄

Fudou:SHUT UP!

Rinne:Yeah,Yeah,Yeah whatever you say *whispered* banana boy.

Fudou:i hear that!

Rei:Okay! Stop now! and where was i?....oh yeah i be tagged again....

Kidou:Wrote 5 fact sbout yourself.

Rei:Why Thank you Kidou-kun for remaining me and here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.I like wears comtable and slightly over size clothes than tight and uncomtable ones since i don't like people seeing my body....you know what i mean.

2.My dreams job are Become the Romance writer or create an Anime of my own since i'm a huge fangirl of anime.

3.My favorite sport are Badminton,Basketball (When i was little since i was taller back then but now it isn't),Soccer (I used to play soccer with some of my friends who were boys when i was 7).

4.My birthday is 15th May 2002 and i'm 14 year old this year until the next year come.

5.I have many rivals and all of them are girls.Not like Love rivals or anything like that matter but Beauty contest or whatever they called it.But i don't care! i might seeing as kind person that don't take slightly care about the world sometimes but Other people have feelings too you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rinne:Woah.....

Rei:I had my reasons why i hate those girls who called themselves 'So-Called-Beauty-Queens'.

Rinne:Judging by the way you say that it's seeing that you really really really hate those girls.

Rei:Yeah.....and i don't want to tag people.....so you all are safe!

Sayonara.
Sorry for this since isn't a update.
And it's almost Chrismas!
Bye for now!