Fubuki Atsuya x Oc (Sad Song)

Fubuki Atsuya a.k.a Aiden Froste
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:OOhh~i just loved this song! Requested by MidnightCrasher this would be her oc;

Name:Fujimaru Aiko
Age:15
Personality:A mature and serious person,rarely gets excited on something,Loved dogs and puppies.
Appearance:Shoulder-length brown hair,brown eyes.

Reina:and one more thing! MidnightCrasher-chan! i'm so sorry for tagged you! but i do hope you enjoy your requested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko Pov

It was almost the end of practice for today but there is something or rather someone in my mind.

~Flashback~6 year ago

"Atsuya!" i yelled while kicked the ball toward Atsuya as he caught it between his legs.

"Got it!" He shouted as he race toward the goal area and scored a goal for our team.

"We did it!" Shirou said while give us a hug as we hugged back.

"Aiko! um...there's something....i wanted to tell you....about..." Atsuya muttered with a small blushed on his face.

"What's it?" i asked with a serious tone in my voice.

"I....I-I..." Atsuya mumbled while Shirou sighed at him "Just tell her!!" Shirou said pushed Atsuya toward me slightly.

"Okay! Okay! i tell her........I really like you! Aiko!" Atsuya said blushing madly this time.

i just stared at him in shocked at first until i smiled at him with slightly pink on my cheeks.

"I like you too! Atsuya!" i shouted as i hugged him in pure happiness.

~Flashback End~

Everthing was going great after that day but it's soon end a worst nightmare.

-(Play the video above now while reading)

You and I

We're like fireworks and symphonies

exploding in the sky

-

Atsuya and his parents died in an avalanche after the soccer match we have and also after Atsuya confess to me.

"Aiko? are you okay?" Aki asked with a worried looks on her face and also other the members of the team.

"It's nothing...really" i muttered giving them a smile but a fake smile.

-

With you,I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart.

They finally collide,

-

After practice had end,i was walking on the street toward my home and it was almost night time.

i could see the stars on the night sky "I know....this is childish but....I wish Atsuya and I were be back together again...like that time" i whispered.