Character's Messenges for You!!~♡ Part 1

This isn't update! but i decided that They should wrote a messenge for Our lovely Readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endou Mamoru:Falling in love with you is the best thing that has happened to me! I love you!

Gouenji Shuuya:You know how your love is my dear? Like sweetness of the sugar.This just melts in the mouth! I love you so much,will always remain this way in life,without you i won't survive!

Kidou Yuuto:You are not only my dream but also my life,Your name is enough for me to survive.Girl,you are my way and my destiny.You are my everthing to there! I love you a lot!

Kazemaru Ichirouta:You are my sweet,my chocolate,my bunch of roses,my sugar plum.I love you so much my princess that i want to spend each and every moment of my life with you.

Fubuki Shirou:To live a life i need heartbeat,To have heartbeat i need a heart,To have a heart i need you,Cause my heart lies within yours! I love you!

Fubuki Atsuya:I am yours and you are mine without you i am never fine.You are my day,You are my night and i know it from my heart that this is right,I love you my dear.

Sakuma Jirou:My love for you could not possibly get any bigger for it is endless and timeless.You have given me a new life,naming you The Rarest Beauty of my life.I am deeply in love with you and you will always be my Queen.I love you!

Genda Koujirou:We loved with a love that was more than love,I love you not just because of who you are but because of who i am when i am with you.I love you!

Suzuno Fuusuke (Gazel):I wonder if you know,how special you are...I wonder if you know,how precious you are...I wonder if you know,how lucky i am to have you in my life! I love you so much!

Nagumo Haruya:The warm spark of your eyes,The shy smile says it all,with your cute antics only.You make me fall for you my love,I truly love you,my sweet pie!

Afuro Terumi (Aphrodi):Flowers are the sweetest things that Gods ever made...I wanted to send 'em to a sweet and special someone....That's you! My Goddess!

Kiyama Hiroto (Gran):Every moment i spend with you...is like a beautiful dream come true.I promise to be by your side forever and for always.I love you,Nothing can do us apart.

Midorikawa Ryuuji (Reize):I am a person of a few words so i want to tell you that how much i love you.You are my heartbeat and i love you all my heart.

Fudou Akio:I hate waiting.But if waiting meant being able to be with you again.I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you.I love you as long as we live.

Inazuma Eleven Go/CS/Galaxy;

Tenma Matsukaze:If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind,i would say once.Because you came and never left.

Tsurugi Kyousuke:You are my angel,my strength and my support.And you are also the gift that Gods had blessed me with.I promise to love you forever and ever.

Shindou Takuto:Your eyes are so beautiful,You're the person who is so wonderful,I don't believe that you are mine,And with each passing time.My love for you has only grew,it's feels so special and so new.The moments when i am with you,You are truly special you know and i really love you!

Kirino Ranmaru:When i think about time,Which i spend with you.You give me a feeling of being special.Something magical and new,I just want to tell you that I love you!

Kariya Masaki:There's one thing on earth i never wanted to end.That is loving you,I love you!.I know i'm not your first love but i hope i will be the last for you.

Yukimura Hyouga:I love you without knowing how,or when or from where.I love you simply without problems or pride.I love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving.

Kishibe Taiga:If i could give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,only then would you realize how special you are to me.

Hakuryuu:The only word to describe you is Mine and the only word to describe us is Forever.I don't say it often enough but i want you to know that i love you!

Saryuu Evans:Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams i had been chasing all my life until i found the right one and that's you! You are the love of my life and forever will be.

Fei Rune:It took me half a lifetime to find you.I'll spend the other half to cherish and love you.Take my hand,my heart and my soul because it is meant for you.

Ibuki Munemasa:I may lose in one or more battles of my life.But with you around,I feel more like a champion.You are my life,You are my hopes,You are my inspiration,You are my everthing and I love you with all my heart!

Minaho Kazuto:Believe me you're the one,Who my heart finds,Who my mind reminds me of,Who my destiny wants and who i love the most.

Manabe Jin'ichirou:English begins with ABC,Mathematics begins with 123,Music starts with lyrics and Love starts with only you and me.I love you my sweetheart!

Matatagi Hayato:You are the first and the only person to touch my heart with your passionate and never-ending love.I love you!

Taiyou Amemiya:You are the girl with the sunshine smile.Your voice is like a ray of hope.You fill my life with all the rainbow colors.Girl,to me you are no less than an angel from heaven.I love you.

Namikawa Rensuke:I never give up on you and you will never give up on me.I will always be there for you just like i was when we first met.I will always love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:And there is more! But the second part will be choose by you! as reader-chan! and some of the characters that i choose if i had to.So....leave a comment below!