Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 2

Tsurugi Kyousuke a.k.a Victor Blade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:This is part 2 of Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love)!

Rinne:Rei-chan don't own Inazuma eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy.

Everyone:Hope you enjoy this one shot!

(F/c)=Favorite Colored
(R/L/n)=Rival's last name
(Y/M/n)=Your mother's name
(Y/F/n)=Your father's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Few weeks later~Kariya Pov

(Y/n) started be acting weird when ever Tenma or Aoi asked about her life before she join Raimon.I've been noticing something lately,(Y/n) has been acting strange around Tsurugi for a while,it's very suspicious indeed.I wonder.....what is that girl hiding?

I entered the clubroom and notice two things:

-First;the room had no one in it.

-Second;(Y/n)'s bag was on the table,completly unguarded.

Of course,the second fact caught my attention the most.If i just took a little peek to the bag,maybe I'd be able to find out what our little forward has been hiding this whole time.

And so i did! After making sure that there was no one around,I opened her bag and rumaged through her belongings until i discovered a small (F/c) book with the word 'Diary' on the cover.I smirked,luckily for me,the diary had no locket to keeping it closed.I opened the small book and started reading:

Everday it getting harder to hide this secret of mine from everyone in the soccer club and this feeling or should i say crush i developed on Tsurugi is not helping at all.....what should i do?

I can't just go to them and say;"Hey,guys! You know something? I'm a Princess from afar island and there is this rival of mine is trying to hunt me down!",can i? No! Of course not,that would be weird.And besides,if i did that I'd loose all the friends i've made........I don't want that!

There was a picture of a girl with (R/H/c) hair and (R/E/c) eyes,there was some contents before the picture and it's say

(R/n) (R/L/n),the mean girl in my life and the one who try to killed me! So she could be the queen of Mirabelle!.

Before i could finish reading it,i heard the door of the clubroom opened.

(Y/n) Pov

I was about to go home but remembered that i left my bag in the clubroom.i entered the room to see Kariya standing by my bag with his hands hidden behind his back.i shrugged off the fearful look he directed me and moved to pick my bag up just to find it was open.My eyes widened,the teal haired boy clumsily stumbled away from me and i noticed what he had been hiding from me
.
.
.
.
.
.
My diary!

I uncounsciously made a move to take the (F/c) book from him,he didn't try to stop me.

"What did you read?" I asked,my voice was trembling a little.

"Just your little secret!" He shrugged.

"Which one?" I demanded.

"Both!" He answered with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Kariya!,you can't tell this to anyone! Please!" I begged as my eyes widening even more.

~the next day,after school,at the field~

Kariya didn't tell anyone about my secrets."I want you all to group in 3,2 will have to a way from the other getting the ball" Coach Endou said.

"Hai!" We all nodded

I was try to find to group with until i felt a tap on my shoulder as i turned to face......

"Oi! (Y/n)! Would you like to team up with me and Tsurugi?,i meant both of you are forwards and I'm defender and i think is a good group for this kind of training" Kariya suggested.i frowned but seeing that i haven't a reason to refuse the offer so i eventually agreed.

It was wonderful until Kariya 'accidently' tripped me,making me fell into Tsurugi.and i'm sure that my face was getting hotter by the second.

Third Person Pov

(Y/n)'s face was red as a tomato and unknown to (y/n),A certain navy dark blue haired boy have a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh! Gomen! (Y/n)! I didn't mean to tripped you!" Kariya said with a smirking on his face.

(Y/n) knew something was up 'what is this boy up to....oh no' (Y/n) thought as she realized the teal haired boy's plan.he's teasing her because of her second secret;her crush on the ace striker.

Suddenly,(Y/n) heard her name been called "(Y/n)!" As she turned around and saw her Aunt come running with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her Parents?!

"Aunt (A/n)?! Mom?! Dad?! What are you doing here?!" (Y/n) yelled in shocked but she was more suprised to see them with a happy smiled on their faces.

"Sweetie! (R/n) have been caught,now we can go back home at Mirabelle again!" (Y/n)'s mom said with happiness in her voice.

"Really?! You meant it!" (Y/n) asked her mom as she nodded.(Y/n)'s eyes lighter up but then frowned.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n)'s Dad asked with a worried tone in his voice.

"Does that mean,i has to leave all my friends i've made here so far...." (Y/n) said as she looked toward the others with sadness in her (E/c) eyes.Both of (Y/n)'s parents followed her gaze then smiled at her.

"So? We can invited them as our guests since tomorrow is your birthday after all" (Y/n)'s Dad suggested as (Y/n)'s eyes lighter up again "Thank you! Daddy!" (Y/n) said with a huge smiled on her face.

"Should we introduced ourselves to them?" (Y/n)'s mom suggested as they turned toward Tenma and the others.

"Greeting,I'm (Y/F/n) Mirabelle,The King of Mirabelle" Her Dad introduced himself "And I'm (Y/M/n) Mirabelle,The Queen of Mirabelle and thank you for taking care of our daughter" Her Mom introduced herself.

"E-Eh????!!!!!!!" They shouted in shocked "I-If you are King and Queen,Does that mean (Y/n) is-" Tenma was interrupted by....

"A Princess" Kariya said like it was nothing.

There was silence between them until "Eh?!" They shouted again."You knew?!" Midori asked.

"Yeah,I kinda......read......her diary!" Kariya said nervouly as some of them given him a odd look on their faces.

'Tomorrow will be the big day of my life....' (Y/n) thought as she watched Tenma and the others discussed about what to do at Mirabelle then (Y/n)'s gaze landed on a certain navy dark blue haired boy.'Tsurugi.......tomorrow will be the day that i will confess my feelings toward you.....' (Y/n) thought as she smiled with a light pink dust on her cheeks without her know it.

(Y/n)'s mom noticed her daughter was slightly blushing as she followed her gaze until it's landed on a certain navy dark blue haired boy then she giggled.

"What's so funny?" (Y/n)'s Dad asked confused.

"I think our little girl is in love with someone" Her mom stated as she pointing her finger toward the same boy.

"Oh? So our little girl is head over heels with that boy?" Her Dad said more like a question.

"She don't a little girl anymore....she grew up as a beautiful and pure hearted Queen" Aunt (A/n) stated as the two of the adults nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Part 2 is finish! Now it's for Part 3!

Rinne:It's the part where (y/n)-chan confess her love to Tsurugi-san?

Reina/Rei:Yup! And please request,Vote or comment! That's all from me,Sayonara! Minna!

Everyone:Sayonara! Minna!