Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )

Tsurugi Kyousuke a.k.a Victor Blade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:Tsurugi Kyousuke! you're up next!

Tsurugi:I'm right here.You don't need to shout,you know.

Reina:Oh,my bad.Requested by violetta2416, and i just published a new book a few days ago and it's fanfiction book of inazuma eleven serius that i wrote it myself and some help from weaponmistress-chan since i respect her so deeply.

Rinne:She tried to find time to read some of her books and vote for every each of those chapters and even send messanges with her in PM.

Reina:Like i say i totally respect her so much! and if you don't mind? would you kindly read my inazuma eleven fanfiction? 'Remembering what it feels like' is the title of the book.If you do read it that's would really meant alot to me.

Rinne:hope you enjoy this one shot!

(F/c)=Favorite Colour
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Pov

"(Y/n)! Good job for Your works today" my manager Tigerlily said while holding a bunch of magazine of me.

Believe it or not,She like a wild tiger when she's mad although on the outside she look like a gentle lily that couldn't harm a fly.

"No problem,can i go home now?" i asked politely as she nodded and walked away toward where she come from.

I sighed as i make my way toward the dressing room then i took a (F/c) hoddie along with some jeans and a (F/c) shirt.

I placed the hoddie over my head as i opened the door of the room and walked back home.

As i walking then i saw children playing soccer at the riverbank as i smiled seeing those children kicking the ball around......reminded me of him.

~Flashback~7 year old~

"Kyousuke-kun! catch!" little me shouted kicking the ball to a navy dark blue haired boy.

"Get it!" The little boy shouted backed as he kicked the ball toward the goal which it was between the trees.

"We won! We beat Yuuchinii-san!" little me said while hugging the boy named Kyousuke with a cheerful smile.

"Good job,you two! how about i'll buys some ice cream since you two are the winner" Yuuichi suggested as the kids jumped in joy.

"Oh,(Y/n)-chan there's something that Kyousuke wanted to give you" Yuuchi stated as little me looked at Yuuichi then Kyousuke confused.

"You wanting to give me something?" i demanded with sparkling eyes as Kyousuke pulled out a white teddy bear in a dress from a bag.