Kidou Yuuto x Oc x Genda Koujirou (A Royal Heart)

Kidou Yuuto a.k.a Jude Sharp and Genda Koujirou a.k.a Joseph King (Joe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Next up are........Kidou Yuuto and Genda Koujirou!

Kidou and Genda:Us?

Reina:Don't worry,This one will be uses noreenbaluyot's oc since she requested it;

Name:Sakuma Alisa
Age:13
Personality:has some of her brother's personality,energetic,persistent,kind-hearted.
Appearance:Cyan hair below shoulder-length,slightly tanned skin and blue eyes.

Reina:And here she is.

Alisa:Hello!~Genda-kun! Kidou-kun!

Kidou and Genda:*blushed*

Sakuma:Good luck with them,Alisa.

Alisa:Thanks! Onii-chan!

Reina:Onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alisa Pov

"Sky High Penguin!" I shouted as i was high up in the air then i shoot the ball toward the goal with seven light biru penguin followed behind.

"Power Shield!" Genda yelled used his usual hissatsu techniques to block my shoot.

But failed because of the shoot was too powerful to block it "Yatta! I finally surpassed Power Shield!" I said while jumping up and down.

"Way to go,Alisa!" Jirou said giving me a proud smiled as i smiled back at my older brother.

Then i saw Kidou at the corner of my eyes "Hey! Kidou-kun! let's practice that new hissatsu techinques!" i shouted as i waved my hand.

Kidou smiled at me as i ran toward him "So,let's go! we don't have all day!" i stated as i smiled happily.

And i could had swore that i saw Kidou's face getting redder but i shook that thought away.

Genda Pov

i saw Alisa smiled at Kidou as he was blushing "Jealous of Kidou?" i heard a voice to my right and saw Sakuma smirking at me.

I looked the other way "So? what if i am?" i asked not looking at him.

"You're have a crush on my sister Alisa,don't you?" Sakuma said and i could felt his smirk wider.

I blushed slighty "You knew?" i demanded tried to hide the blushed on my face.

"You aren't the only one although...Kidou have strong feelings for Alisa too" Sakuma muttered as he turned his gaze toward somewhere.

i followed his gaze and saw Alisa was practicing with Kidou "Royalty Sky Penguin!" They shouted in unison.

As they're moved in a perfect harmony then shoot the ball at the same time toward the other goal.

a group of Penguins with different colored from each other surrounded the ball.

Everyone were stared at their new hissatsu techniques in awe "That was more powerful than Sky High Penguin!" Alisa shouted with smile.

I stared at her with widened eyes,This is one of many things that i love about Alisa.She's amazing with that cute smile of her.